Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beautiful December

Now, when the garden awaits the return of spring
Now, when the silence is deep and blue
Now, when the winter has cast her spell again
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Here, where the snow is as soft as a woolly lamb
Here, where the nightfall is deep and blue,
Here, where the stars are so bright, you reach for them
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Child, may you sleep in gentle peace tonight
Dream of songs that rise on silken wings!
When you wake, enchanted by the snowspun light
Sing the songs that came to you in dreams,
Your beautiful December dreams
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Which European Country Should You Move To

LynneLynne Your TeacherHomePosts: 9,657 mod
Post Brexit, this is a fun quiz.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/which-european-country-should-you-move-to?utm_term=.cpVO8No6v#.wfBGPVbRY

Thanks @mheredge.

I got Ireland.

Count your lucky charms, you’re off to the Emerald Isle! This works out perfectly – you don’t need to learn a new language, you’re used to truly miserable weather, and this way your home country might even have an outside chance of winning Eurovision, which is novel. Have fun in your new homeland!
Tagged:

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,239 mod
    I got Iceland. That suits me as I don't like it too hot and they know how to treat their *ankers!
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lynne @Zom :D
    Which European Country Should You Move To?

You got: Spain

Sun. Sea. Sand. All the jamon you could ever need. It’s a wonder you didn’t move there sooner, to be honest. On top of all this, public nudity is totally legal, and everyone has a well-earned nap in the middle of the afternoon. Within minutes of touching down in your new home it’ll be as if this shitshow of a referendum never happened. Hopefully. Adios!
  • ZomZom Shadok Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Ireland @Gooma.

You got: Ireland

Count your lucky charms, you’re off to the Emerald Isle! This works out perfectly – you don’t need to learn a new language, you’re used to truly miserable weather, and this way your home country might even have an outside chance of winning Eurovision, which is novel. Have fun in your new homeland!

It befits a man to be merry and glad
    Until the day of his death.
  • ZomZom Shadok Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll read that amatu's "*ankers" means assholes.
    It befits a man to be merry and glad
    Until the day of his death.
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,561 mod
    A lot of those work in the City of London @Zom (rhyming slang at it's best!)
  • 211988211988 Posts: 62 Inactive
    Which European Country Should You Move To?

You got: France

Mais, oui. Bon voyage. Où est la piscine? You’re on your way to France! OK, so you were probably hoping to end up a little further away from home, given how @!~* HORRIBLE everything is right now – but with access to all the bread, cheese, and (most importantly) wine you could ever want, Nigel, Dave, and the rest of the gang will feel like a distant memory. Or at least that’s the plan
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,561 mod
    You jest @211988, but I'm serious. I am already writing France when I'm asked 'country of residence.'