Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Step by step story 10

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler TeacherPosts: 2,139 mod
Copy what has already been written and add FOUR words to the story as we build up an interesting, sensible, but maybe weird story.

The radio blared out.....

Comments

• DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 3,068 mod
    The radio blared out the good news about ...
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum.... :)
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get ...
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help ...

@Bubbly - 4 words! :wink:
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a

@Dora just four words now. :#

The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a ...

:smile: @Bubbly.
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Teacher Posts: 2,139 mod
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the.........
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the ...
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The.....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what .............................................................................................................
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire .............................................................................
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will......
    edited July 2016

The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment .......
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot ..........
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM.......
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun ....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun to know about the new situation.....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun to know about the new situation which's actually so boring ........
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun to know about the new situation which's actually so boring for those who don't want to...
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun to know about the new situation which's actually so boring for those who don't want to think about it anymore ................................................................................................................
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun to know about the new situation which's actually so boring for those who don't want to think about it anymore but there is always a .................
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun to know about the new situation which's actually so boring for those who don't want to think about it anymore but there is always a way out. New dawn .....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun to know about the new situation which's actually so boring for those who don't want to think about it anymore but there is always a way out.

New dawn brought a good news....
    The radio blared out the good news about the UK's EU election referendum. I was sure to get some benefits out of it as a teacher. It'll help others to learn a way of being a complete idiot! Irony is that there is not a single reason to leave the night on. Now the UK is passing through a tumultuous time. The people are confused what will happen next in A Song of Ice and Fire aka as Brexit! Will it be a merriment for the Brexiteers who are expecting a lot from the new PM? Well, it was fun to know about the new situation which's actually so boring for those who don't want to think about it anymore but there is always a way out.

New dawn brought a good news about the arrival of .....
This discussion has been closed.