Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Languanges

hrauliahraulia Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited June 2016 in Chit Chat
hi everyone, there are so many languages in this world and they all are absolutely amazing. my native languange is Indonesian but i study English now and when i was in high school i study french then when i was elementary school i study arabic. But from all those languanges just English that stuck in my head longer, i try to learn more but it was difficult. i want to know , what is other languanges you have mastered and which languange do you want to learn ?
Post edited by Lynne on

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,489 mod
    I'm currently studying Spanish @hraulia. I went to classes in the evenings many years ago, but never had much opportunity to use what I learned and have forgotten a lot. Surprisingly it is coming back to me fairly easily though, but my pronunciation is dreadful!
  • AchaAcha Posts: 49 ✭✭
    my native tongue is malay ( by which, i speak indonesian too by extension :wink: ). i speak english, japanese, and some french. currently trying to learn javanese ( my grandparents are javanese, my dad knows how to speak it, but he wont tell me :/ ).
  • loscarloscar Posts: 2
    My native lenguage is spanish but i love english, all the time i am learning new word.
  • hrauliahraulia Posts: 39 ✭✭
    i try to learn a couple spanish phrases from youtube. i want to know more about spanish languange @mheredge @loscar
    so you are actually javanese but live in another country? is it Malaysia. i speak indonesian but also with malay dialect in my place @Acha
    @hraulia hahah sort of, and yeah in im a malaysian. i have mixed ancestry i guess. my mom's side is siamese, and me dad's is javanese, but yeah, any ethnic from nusantara is considered malay here, so im a malay :smile: .
    That's cool, so how about your English? its that good? can i practice with you? @Acha :D
    @hraulia i dunno about that, but i guess i can hold my own in a conversation. and sure, just hit me up on skype or anything.
    thats nice , may i have your skype please? :D @Acha
  • suzannesuzanne Posts: 13 ✭✭
    My native tongue is Chinese. But I live at Spain for a long time, so I usually use Spanish too. At the moment, I just want to improve my English and get at least the B2 Cambridge certificate.
  • FerFer Posts: 142 ✭✭
    My native language is Persian or Farsi , I am learning English and also I like to learn French.
  • chand_sonanichand_sonani Posts: 1
    Hello Buddies, I am chand sonani from karachi, Pakistani. My native language is Urdu but I can speak Urdu and Hindi too. I am here to learn English Language. Hope that I will learn a lot from you peoples :)
  • samssams Posts: 1
    Hello all.. my native language is Indonesian, i want to try learn english..
    :)