Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Let's Talk About Animes!!!

kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!!Posts: 7,508 mod
This discussion is created to talk about animes that we loved to watch during our childhood days and even up to now. Enjoy sharing your favorite animes here, whether it's from Japan, America, or any world areas. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

@shasha96 @abhishekb9099 @JohnLee @Sange: Feel free to share this thread to others as well. :smiley:
Tagged:

Comments

• shasha96shasha96 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Heheheh that's too fast! :D Basically, Japanese anime is only famous that's what I think. I have watched a lot of anime. :love: these are my favorite anime, Dbz, yugioh, dead note, erased, Pokemon, beyblade, digimon, and detective Conan and now I have taken an interest in naruto, when I was a child I always avoid to watch naruto. There are a lot of anime I love. kamisama kiss (tomoe) kaichwa maid sama (usui :love: ) :love: special a (kei ) I, code breaker (rei), noragami (yato god)I prefer watching psychological, action, and comedy is must. Romantic And I cry always when I watch any sad episode or anime so I don't like watching sad anime. And if my family see me that I m crying on anime's episode they'll tease me a lot. XD But if something is so touching and story is good I can watch it. I have two episodes of tokyo ghoul., but still in the watching list. Omfg... I don't think its gonna end soon so I'm stopping typing here. :open_mouth: I wish anime could be real character and I could marry them. :'D

I'm a fan of Japan too, like I'll go one day there. :love:
    I had read a lot of mangas too. And its much better to see dubbed version of anime. Cause the voice of Japanese or something doesn't suit the characters at all. No offense tho. Cause I watch undubbed version too. :neutral: there are a lot genres in anime. ;)
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,508 mod
    edited April 2016
    @shasha96 said:

Heheheh that's too fast! :D Basically, Japanese anime is only famous that's what I think. I have watched a lot of anime. :love: these are my favorite anime, Dbz, yugioh, dead note, erased, Pokemon, beyblade, digimon, and detective Conan and now I have taken an interest in naruto, when I was a child I always avoid to watch naruto. There are a lot of anime I love. kamisama kiss (tomoe) kaichwa maid sama (usui :love: ) :love: special a (kei ) I, code breaker (rei), noragami (yato god)I prefer watching psychological, action, and comedy is must. Romantic And I cry always when I watch any sad episode or anime so I don't like watching sad anime. And if my family see me that I m crying on anime's episode they'll tease me a lot. XD But if something is so touching and story is good I can watch it. I have two episodes of tokyo ghoul., but still in the watching list. Omfg... I don't think its gonna end soon so I'm stopping typing here. :open_mouth: I wish anime could be real character and I could marry them. :'D

I'm a fan of Japan too, like I'll go one day there. :love:

Wow. These are truly awesome! I have heard of "Death Note" and I think it's interesting to watch as well. :)

How about the Pokemons? :)

Let's Beyblade! :)

One of my all time favorites: Dragol Ball Z

@yeah it is really awesome anime. You must watch it. I don't wanna give spoilers but I wanna tell spoilers. :'D *controls myself*
    Is this the Erased you are talking about my friend? @shasha96 :)

DIGIMON!!! :)

The genius detective: Conan :)

edited April 2016
    Actually Pokemon comes at last number in my Favorites list. My favorites Pokemon is charizard ;) but I like squirtle and psycduck too. :p and I like broke and ash ketchum :) what about you? :)
    Dragonballz... :love: its a awesome superb anime. I really loved watching this anime. Vegeta is my favorite tho. :love: then goku. Who's your favorite character? ;)
    Yeah I'm talking about this erased anime. Its so awesome. :no_mouth: and yeah digimon and detective Conan. They All are my love. :love: when I saw that jimmy kudo became small Conan.. I hate it. I pray I was like.. Nuuuuu.. Please don't do this. Make him bigger. But still its one of my favorite anime. :'D
    @shasha96 said:

Actually Pokemon comes at last number in my Favorites list. My favorites Pokemon is charizard ;) but I like squirtle and psycduck too. :p and I like broke and ash ketchum :) what about you? :)

I like all the pokemons especially Mew and Mewtwo. :) I hope we can catch them all in real-life. He he. :lol:
    @shasha96 said:

Dragonballz... :love: its a awesome superb anime. I really loved watching this anime. Vegeta is my favorite tho. :love: then goku. Who's your favorite character? ;)

I like the Dragon itself. :) Espcially when the all the dragon balls were found to summon the Dragon. :)

edited April 2016
    Hehehe yeah, after catching them let's do a match! :p I wish.. I wish we could catch them IRL, if we could do that, my anime characters will become alive too and I'll marry them. :'D
    Hahahaha why dragon? OK let's suppose, you collected all the seven dragon balls and summoned shenron, (I don't remember his name at all) what wish you wanna make? :smiley:
    @shasha96 said:

Hehehe yeah, after catching them let's do a match! :p I wish.. I wish we could catch them IRL, if we could do that, my anime characters will become alive too and I'll marry them. :'D

What is IRL? And why marry them? :lol: Haha
    @shasha96 said:

Hahahaha why dragon? OK let's suppose, you collected all the seven dragon balls and summoned shenron, (I don't remember his name at all) what wish you wanna make? :smiley:

I will wish that all people around the world will be given a chance to wish for whatever they wanted to have so that all of us will be happy. :smiley: :blush:
    I'll also wish to have a peaceful and clean world like before. :)
    @shasha96 said:

@yeah it is really awesome anime. You must watch it. I don't wanna give spoilers but I wanna tell spoilers. :'D *controls myself*

Who is yeah? :)
    edited April 2016
    Lololololol.... I meant yeah as in yes! :D And well.cause they are my love Usui, yato god, vegeta, kaiba, rei, kei, yami yugi :love: so I want to marry them. usui is my ideal man lol :blush: me and my friend always fight for usui. :'D and Irl stands for In Real Life. ;) And I think it was expected from you something like this wish. ;) Btw I don't think its possible now not anymore. But I pray or wish for peaceful world. ;-;
  • abhishekb9099abhishekb9099 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭
    @shasha96 @kindgnice Even I wish there should be peace around the world. There should not be any war, the level of peace should be so high that we don't even need soldiers but another side is its just a wish and all wish can't be fulfill what we can do is just pray to be a peaceful country. But we should take initiative to maintain peace.
    @abhishekb9099 What time is it?
    @abhishekb9099 I think, you or we just took the initiative to make peace by talking about peace in the world. Let's do our best. :)
    @shasha96 Yeah agreed
    @shasha96 said:

Lololololol.... I meant yeah as in yes! :D And well.cause they are my love Usui, yato god, vegeta, kaiba, rei, kei, yami yugi :love: so I want to marry them. usui is my ideal man lol :blush: me and my friend always fight for usui. :'D and Irl stands for In Real Life. ;) And I think it was expected from you something like this wish. ;) Btw I don't think its possible now not anymore. But I pray or wish for peaceful world. ;-;

Oh now I know. :) Because you typed recently as @yeah. :lol:
    Is this the Usui you're talking about?

From Maid Sama?
    Ohhh I was thinking that, have I used this @yeah somewhere? Cause you know, when sometime type we have to use "@" then have to type name.. So it becomes my habit and I also use yeah always. So it eventually became @yeah hihihih.. :p

Yeah..omg omfg omg.. He's Usui from Maid sama. *dies* :love:

@shasha96 @kindgnice Even I wish there should be peace around the world. There should not be any war, the level of peace should be so high that we don't even need soldiers but another side is its just a wish and all wish can't be fulfill what we can do is just pray to be a peaceful country. But we should take initiative to maintain peace.

I agree with that buddy. Hope this word "peace" will come first in every individual's hearts. :)
    @kindgnice Yeah hope so...
    @shasha96 wrote: »
    Ohhh I was thinking that, have I used this @yeah somewhere? Cause you know, when sometime type we have to use "@" then have to type name.. So it becomes my habit and I also use yeah always. So it eventually became @yeah hihihih.. :p

Yeah..omg omfg omg.. He's Usui from Maid sama. *dies* :love:

Oh.. It looks like you really adore Usui? Cool! What's the story behind 'Maid Sama'? :)