Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Phrasal Verb Challenge#7 - Draw on / Draw out / Draw up

LynneLynne Your TeacherHomePosts: 8,957 mod
edited February 13 in Your English Challenge
@Dora @Frank
Not sure what happened here. I will try to sort it out.
Post edited by Dora on

Comments

• DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 3,068 mod
    The documents which I've drawn on my colleague has been drawn up. It says, ''In summer, the days draw out.''
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 5,641 mod
    edited April 2016
    What's happening with @Dora? She draws on (approaches) the forum for a short period of time, draws us up for an quick exercise and then she draws back again. Now we have to draw up a plan to draw her out.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,942 mod
    Drawing on your experience, do these people usually draw out the process for long when they have to draw up amendments to the legal papers in cases like this?
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,886 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I drew on a pencil from @Frank that he won from a lucky draw and I drew up some drawing work with it that drew out till he won another pencil in the lucky draw. ;)
  • filauziofilauzio Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ' Draw on air by drawing out your arms, now bend down to the feet .. well guys, once more.. draw on air... well done, now draw up and take a pause.. '.
    I had to draw on my patience not to draw on the trainer, who kept make us sweating without having our bellies drawn up; fortunately the hour is drawing on when I'll draw out.
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,508 mod
    I drew up my Mom's face last night, and I didn't notice that I already drew out my time from my usual sleeping hours, still expecting to finish my draft. As the sunrise draws on this morning, she sees my artwork and hugs me tenderly. :)
    I've already made up the new challenge, but I would like @Lynne to give bonus corrections first.
  • koradjitkoradjit Posts: 2
    hello i'm a begainer
    Nice meeting you @koradjit! :)
This discussion has been closed.