Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

What are the few things you do first when you wake up ?

ThomasJudeThomasJude Posts: 98 ✭✭
We can go for jogging, listen to the music , read news paper , etc...etc. I prefer to start the day with a prayer and then have a tea/coffee next thing I will run for the news. I want to do some physical activities to keep at bay all kinds of life style diseases.But I feel tired when I wake up and hesitate to do exercise. I must find a solution and guys I hope you will share some ideas. @mehra926 @kindgnice @Bubbly @peaceculture2 .
«134

Comments

  • BubblyBubbly Posts: 29,662 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all, I open my eyes when I wake up. ;)

    Actually, my day starts with a morning walk that is now a habit. When I come back from a walk, I drink a cup of milk and get ready for the office. Sometimes, I read newspaper if available at that time. That's it.
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    ThomasJude wrote: »
    We can go for jogging, listen to the music , read news paper , etc...etc. I prefer to start the day with a prayer and then have a tea/coffee next thing I will run for the news. I want to do some physical activities to keep at bay all kinds of life style diseases.But I feel tired when I wake up and hesitate to do exercise. I must find a solution and guys I hope you will share some ideas. @mehra926 @kindgnice @Bubbly @peaceculture2 .

    I agree with you buddy @ThomasJude. Praying is an excellent start of praising God for giving g us another day to continue our battle in life. :)

    In addition to that, I start my day by washing my face and taking a bath. Stretching is also a good way to freshen up mind and body. After that, take a sip of milk and eat my breakfast then prep up to go to work. ;)
  • peaceculture2peaceculture2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭
    :D :D Open my eyes when I wake up. It's inevitable :) lol @Bubbly
    Then Praying its vital before starting my day
  • dyep24dyep24 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    The First thing to do when i wake up is thanks to GOD for fiving me another day o my life then second.. Is to check my mobile phone.. Then get up and drink warm water.. Then exercise.. :smile:
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,489 mod
    As soon as I wake up at around 6am, I put the kettle on for a cup of coffee. While I'm waiting for the kettle to boil and while drinking my coffee, I usually check my emails. Then I jump in the shower, get dressing (usually) and spend an hour or so on the Forum.
  • ThomasJudeThomasJude Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Smiling is a healthy habit and it is also a good exercise to keep a healthy mind @dyep24
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    @ThomasJude: I'll try to add that Smiling thing first day in morning. :)
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    @ThomasJude: I'll try to add that Smiling thing first day in morning. :)
  • dyep24dyep24 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    @ThomasJude thanks.. :)
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,489 mod
    Coffee, coffee, coffee. But not this morning :'(
  • ThomasJudeThomasJude Posts: 98 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Smiles... :)
  • ThomasJudeThomasJude Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Coffee lover @mheredge Have you heard of Civet coffee?
  • BubblyBubbly Posts: 29,662 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Today, I woke up after having a bad dream. So, I straight away went to the bathroom and washed my face in order to avoid the memories related to it. :)
  • ThomasJudeThomasJude Posts: 98 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Wash up your mind with a nice song ...listen to Karaoke @Bubbly .
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    I will hug my dog when I wake tomorrow morning as my initial goal. :)
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,489 mod
    I put the kettle on when I get up in the morning, on my way to the bathroom. When I've finished washing, that essential cup of coffee gets made and only when I've had this, do I feel ready to confront the day.
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    edited April 2016
    I drank a lot of water when I woke up to compensate for the hot weather!
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,489 mod
    I'm going to be grumpy tomorrow morning as I couldn't find any decent coffee. I don't like 3 in 1 as I hate sweet coffee. Why can't they make 2 in 1?
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    Hahaha. Perhaps they wanna use 3 in 1 in a sense marketing strategy? :lol: @mheredge
  • ali9976ali9976 Posts: 4
    when i wake up i offer prayer then i go to morning walk. after that i read newspaper eat breakfast and go to work
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    @ali9976 wrote: »
    when i wake up i offer prayer then i go to morning walk. after that i read newspaper eat breakfast and go to work

    Agreed! Prayer is the most important part of our daily routine. :)
  • AchaAcha Posts: 49 ✭✭
    lets see

    >checked my phone
    >1:30 a.m
    >actually slept for 8 hours already
    >spend the next 6 hours waiting for sunrise speaking to myself

    yeah, one of the perks of not having a regular sleep pattern
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    @Acha wrote: »
    lets see

    >checked my phone
    >1:30 a.m
    >actually slept for 8 hours already
    >spend the next 6 hours waiting for sunrise speaking to myself

    yeah, one of the perks of not having a regular sleep pattern

    Welcome back my friend! How are you? :)
  • AchaAcha Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @kindgnice

    i'm doing good. just found meself some free time so i decided to swing by the forum .
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    @Acha said:

    @kindgnice



    i'm doing good. just found meself some free time so i decided to swing by the forum .

    I wish to see you here more often my friend. ;)
  • ankitjainankitjain Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I always prefer to start a day by reading newspaper. Sometimes I also go for a walk.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,489 mod
    I broke my normal routine this morning, which is to put the kettle on for some coffee. Instead after having a shower I got stuck in to cleaning as my apartment is very dirty after being empty these last few months.
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    @ankitjain wrote: »
    I always prefer to start a day by reading newspaper. Sometimes I also go for a walk.

    That's a great way of starting your day. Walking is also a good way of exercising. ;)
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    @mheredge wrote: »
    I broke my normal routine this morning, which is to put the kettle on for some coffee. Instead after having a shower I got stuck in to cleaning as my apartment is very dirty after being empty these last few months.

    Don't you want to hire a maid instead? :)
  • Shiny03Shiny03 Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying a healthy breakfast.
Sign In or Register to comment.