Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Recommended You Tube Channels

LynneLynne Your TeacherHomePosts: 8,936 mod
edited March 2016 in Films, TV and Theatre
Do you use any You Tube channels to improve your English? Don't keep them to yourself.

Of course there is ours. Learn English on YouTube

See also TV series for improving your English

Comments

• hazel27hazel27 Posts: 563 ✭✭✭
    I like to learn English by watching funny videos. I like talk shows like 'Graham Norton Show'. It can improve spoken English and hear different kinds of accents.
    I also like watching some videos created by so called YouTubers like AmazingPhil and DanIsnotonFire.
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,508 mod
    There are lots of interesting topics to view in YouTube for English learning. For example, if I find it hard to understand the lyrics of a particular song, YouTube is a great resource of information for that. ;)
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,849 mod
    I find sometimes YouTube offers the best selection of old TV series like Tony Hancock, Monty Python and The Goodies.

Just google the name of the programme and 'youtube' to get results like this.

The Blood Donor is a real classic!

• nmfsnmfs Posts: 17 ✭✭
    I use youtube channels to learn english, and it's a good resource. But I think the most important is to have a interactive resource....may be presencial class, chats in english or friends to talk...If we don't talk, it will be more dificult to learn a language.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,849 mod
    I'm listening to Supertramp on YouTube. They're my favourite group. They are old - I wrote my dissertation to their music and this was probably several years after the songs came out!

• LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 8,936 mod
    @nmfs - I agree. If the time suits you, you might like our Wednesday G+ session, which is where we do exactly that.

@mheredge - I definitely studied the wrong subject at uni. :smiley:
  • nguyenvanthanhvtnguyenvanthanhvt Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hi @Lynne

go you to youtube and search engvidenglish. Sorry I cannot post link

This is the channel i recommend, I awlays learn english from this channel with very good teachers.
  • zaiymurszaiymurs Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I used to watching Learn English With Papa Teach Me channels sometimes, he is a funny guy, you are funny too Lynne.
  • Emmanuel_FelixEmmanuel_Felix Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I like to watch rooster teeth, this channel has a great variety of topics