Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
Please note: The MARS / WARS and FADS sessions are back on Skype for another week, but a couple of Lynne's sessions have been cancelled. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Phrasal verbs

Are there some technique to learn to think as a native English spoken and remember its mean. Instead of do it in the birth language and after mentally translate to English?

Comments

• LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 8,826 mod
    Learn like a native.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    The language i speak was teach me by my mom, but she don't speak English. How could teach me English as my mom did?
  • magh7804magh7804 Posts: 2
    the way you teach a baby, after that by the cartoon according with the age, like disney junior don´t use close caption, just first try to figure out the conversation, later review by CC
  • magh7804magh7804 Posts: 2
    Hi everyone I am new in the program
  • gioroldangioroldan Posts: 19 ✭✭
    For me one of the most difficult thing in English is phrasal verb, incredible one word with another means a complete different thing.
  • chanjackychanjacky Posts: 22 ✭✭
    yup,i think i quite hated those phrasal verbs but it's unavoidable T.T
  • peaceculture2peaceculture2 Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    magh7804 said:

magh7804 said:

Hi and welcome, stay active
  • peaceculture2peaceculture2 Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chanjacky said:

yup,i think i quite hated those phrasal verbs but it's unavoidable T.T

Absolutely