Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Which games do you play on your computer or console game?

GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands ModeratorPosts: 4,537 mod
edited June 2016 in Technology and Games
I enjoy playing some games on my computer, and a lot of them are puzzle games.

The ones that I like to play are:

- Solitaire
- Sudoku
- Diamond Dash
- Tetris

If you have a computer or tablet, which are the games that you like to play on it?
Post edited by aladdin on
Tagged:

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Solitaire and Diamond Dash. But now I don't play them. :)
  • GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 4,537 mod
    I like to play them at the weekend, but I find that it takes too much of my time if I try to play them during the day when I am working.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 25,340 mod
    No games! I did occasionally play solitaire one time and sudoku. But when I realised I wasted too much time playing, I deleted the app from my laptop. Life's too short!
  • ahmed_habibahmed_habib Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I love assassin creed uncharted
    Last of us fifa gta
    Yes I agree we shouldn't waste too much time playing games @mheredge so I would never want it to become obsessive, however sometimes it can be nice to be able to do something that doesn't require much thinking!
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 25,340 mod
    Loadshedding here means that there is not much electricity. This tends to focus the mind on what is necessary and what isn't. Right now my laptop battery is on its last legs!
    It makes you realise just how lucky we are at home to have electricity whenever and wherever we need it, within reason!
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,548 mod
    Again, allow me to tag your names again here guys because I know you have lots to share here:

@ahmed_habib @astralia123 ;)
  • astralia123astralia123 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Actually I have been focused on Dark Souls 3 the last week. I haven't got enough time for it, though, and my progress is slower than most people.

Actually I have been focused on Dark Souls 3 the last week. I haven't got enough time for it, though, and my progress is slower than most people.

Perhaps due to busy work schedules? :)
  • sagusagu Posts: 2
    I have interested on zta game.it was very good game for time pass.
  • SangeSange Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Clash of clan with android emulator, Dota 2, Far Cry, God Of War, Fifa, PES, Call Of Duty, GTA, NFS, Prototype,Assasin Creed. and these days scrabble and crossword fun.
    @Sange wrote: »
    Clash of clan with android emulator, Dota 2, Far Cry, God Of War, Fifa, PES, Call Of Duty, GTA, NFS, Prototype,Assasin Creed. and these days scrabble and crossword fun.

How about Word Factory? :)
    @sagu wrote: »
    I have interested on zta game.it was very good game for time pass.

What is zta game?
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I got addicted to farmville on FB. Now, I got rid of it as I had sleepless nights due to overcome my curiosity of what will happen next. :)
    Oh it's like FarmTown I guess. :)
    @Bubbly I used to play FarmVille a lot, but it got too complicated when you had 4 different farms to run at the same time, and I was finding that I just couldn't keep up with it.

@Bubbly I used to play FarmVille a lot, but it got too complicated when you had 4 different farms to run at the same time, and I was finding that I just couldn't keep up with it.

How about FarmTown. :)
  • Adrian77Adrian77 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Chez and solitarie
  • SangeSange Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    What is Chez @Adrain77 never heard this name before ?
    Adrian77 wrote: »
    Chez and solitarie

Perhaps he wanna say Chess. Am I right? @Adrian77 ;)
    Sange wrote: »
    What is Chez @Adrain77 never heard this name before ?

Do you also play chess my friend? @Sange
    Does anybody play Restaurant City? I have recently found it and I really enjoy it for some reason!
    Does anybody play Restaurant City? I have recently found it and I really enjoy it for some reason!

Cool @Gemma. It's like decorating your items. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOI9hDRCSoP746438KgKfx08Cr3_-M-IbXLBiT4iB2EYQdLi_p_GzYRGCqlQ
    @kindgnice that is very like the game that I play - though I don't think it's actually called Restaurant City because that isn't the exact game. On my iPad it is displayed simply as "Restaurant" so I don't know if that is the full name of the game or not.
  • SWiSHaWYSWiSHaWY Posts: 14 ✭✭
    None of them...
    Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to play games... :disappointed:
    @kindgnice that is very like the game that I play - though I don't think it's actually called Restaurant City because that isn't the exact game. On my iPad it is displayed simply as "Restaurant" so I don't know if that is the full name of the game or not.

Perhaps its name in tablet apps is Restaurant and in Facebook app, it's name is Restaurant City? :)
    Possibly @kindgnice but the screenshot that you posted doesn't look quite the same. Anyhow, whatever it is really called, I very much enjoy playing the game!
    He he. @Gemmarowlands. Are you also familiar with this game?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkD3H8cyFUBrFKb0_9MZfpHbDpDp6fYmjQ88H94R42qZS8kj_1UkZLiiIY
  • shah1381shah1381 Posts: 5
    well as my pal said i agree with my dudes but i usually hack those sorts of games