Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Who likes singing?

Comments

• kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,615 mod
    @lshasha96 wrote: »
    http://www.spreaker.com/user/8863102
    2nd song

@abhishekb9099 @Sange Don't dare to make fun of me. And please Don't laugh at it, too. :'( :D

Who cares baby? I think I wanna marry you!

I like this song! :)
    edited April 2016
    @shasha96 I heard the second one fully my shikaran friend and I am in mid of 1st song @Sange is right you should start rapping;)

Who knows this song?

It starts with... one thing I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind... :)
  • shasha96shasha96 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    [quote="kindgnice;142767"][quote="@abhishekb9099;142683"]@shasha96 I heard the second one fully my shikaran friend and I am in mid of 1st song @Sange is right you should start rapping;)[/quote]

Who knows this song?

[i]It starts with... one thing I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind...[/i] :)[/quote]

What do you mean by that? :o
    @kindgnice yeah my voice is like a child. :( :D Thank you, tho. :) yeah this song is one of my favorite song. (Marry you) :)
    @shasha96 wrote: »
    kindgnice wrote: »
    @shasha96 I heard the second one fully my shikaran friend and I am in mid of 1st song @Sange is right you should start rapping;)

Who knows this song?

It starts with... one thing I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind... :)

What do you mean by that? :o

It's title is In the end by Eminem. ;)
    Omg!! I haven't heard this song before. :worried: @kindgnice
    Omg!! I haven't heard this song before. :worried: @kindgnice

We can have a rap duet someday my friend. ;)
    @kindgnice yeah sure!! ;)
    If I get a news from @Christelle about her next upcoming Karaoke session. I will keep you posted Sha as well as the others. @shasha96 @Sange @peaceculture2 @peaceculture2 @Shiny @Eysan :) and other LEO folks out there. :)
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,132 mod
    edited April 2016
    Do you sing @kindgnice? I sometimes do if there's a choir I can join. I used to sing with the Kathmandu Chorale, but I'm not usually around long enough nowadays to make it worthwhile. They have two concerts a year that raise funds for charity.
  • SangeSange Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Hahahha... @kindgnice I face problem in high notes. I think i will shilly-shally before singing, I'm not pro like you, You sing very well.
    @mheredge wrote: »
    Do you sing @kindgnice? I sometimes do if there's a choir I can join. I used to sing with the Kathmandu Chorale, but I'm not usually around long enough nowadays to make it worthwhile. They have two concerts a year that raise funds for charity.

Let me share you my sample recorded voice from Spreaker courtesy of @Zom. :)

http://learn-english-forum.org/discussion/comment/130116/#Comment_130116
    @Sange wrote: »
    Hahahha... @kindgnice I face problem in high notes. I think i will shilly-shally before singing, I'm not pro like you, You sing very well.

No not that much. I just really enjoy singing and I know we can have a good blend together with the others like @shasha96 . ;)
    @kindgnice Thank you!! But your voice is really Good!! And I'm so bad at singing! So,.......... You and sange will sing a song together. Cause sange has a voice of singer like you. You both guys are superb. ;) :) :'(
    @kindgnice Thank you!! But your voice is really Good!! And I'm so bad at singing! So,.......... You and sange will sing a song together. Cause sange has a voice of singer like you. You both guys are superb. ;) :) :'(

Don't say that, I've heard your Blank Space cover, though there are noises from outside, you truly have a unique voice. Promise.
    :'D :'D @kindgnice Do you mean voice like a child (that is unique). :'D :'D Thank you so much, kind!! :) :'D
    :'D :'D @kindgnice Do you mean voice like a child (that is unique). :'D :'D Thank you so much, kind!! :) :'D

No not a kid's voice. :)
    Your voice sounds unique and cute from my point of view. ;)
    If you want we can practice from @christelle 's Karaoke sessions. ;)
    @eysan wrote: »
    @kindgnice I want to listen you when you are sınging a song

Sure my friend. Let's join in @christelle 's Karaoke sessions. ;)

Let me share you my sample voice from Spreaker. ;)

http://learn-english-forum.org/discussion/comment/130116/#Comment_130116
  • Penelope204Penelope204 Posts: 69 ✭✭
    @kindgnice Are you the siger? you're really a good singer!!!!!
    @kindgnice Are you the siger? you're really a good singer!!!!!

I want to consider singing as my hobby my friend. :) Thank you very much for the compliment. That's one of my fave songs of John Mayer, Your Body is A Wonderland. ;)
  • Shiny03Shiny03 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it, but you wouldn't like to hear me in singing. Because I'm an awful, terrible tone-deaf.
    I always failed the music test in school. My ex always put his hands over his ears to shut down
    the noise,when I sang at a Karaoke bar. No kidding!
    Therefore, you can tell how terrible I am ;)
    It's okay my friend. We can practice sometimes in your spare time. ;) @Shiny03
    Arw...thanks,@kindgnice ...even my teacher gave me up, he said,'only if I attend the test and he'll let me pass it'.
    I don't want to give your brain any damage, so I'll sing alone and enjoy myself in the shower :D
    No music,no life! No destruction forever :D

@Penelope204 I agree with you, kindgnice is really good at singing :)
    My jealousy goes beyond the limit :p
    I'm very open-minded and a patient type person my friend. No need to worry. ;) @Shiny03
    @kindgnice Trust me...it'll kill your patience and debonairness. Furthermore, girls will hate me to die :D
    What's your fave English song to sing the most? @Shiny03
    Bunch of it...kindgnice
    Maybe you can pinpoint one? Let's have a duet via @christelle's sessions? :) @Shiny03
    shocked and hide...