Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Who likes singing?

Comments

• kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,669 mod
    @lshasha96 wrote: »
    http://www.spreaker.com/user/8863102
    2nd song

@abhishekb9099 @Sange Don't dare to make fun of me. And please Don't laugh at it, too. :'( :D

Who cares baby? I think I wanna marry you!

I like this song! :)
    edited April 2016
    @shasha96 I heard the second one fully my shikaran friend and I am in mid of 1st song @Sange is right you should start rapping;)

Who knows this song?

It starts with... one thing I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind... :)
  • shasha96shasha96 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    [quote="kindgnice;142767"][quote="@abhishekb9099;142683"]@shasha96 I heard the second one fully my shikaran friend and I am in mid of 1st song @Sange is right you should start rapping;)[/quote]

Who knows this song?

[i]It starts with... one thing I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind...[/i] :)[/quote]

What do you mean by that? :o
    @kindgnice yeah my voice is like a child. :( :D Thank you, tho. :) yeah this song is one of my favorite song. (Marry you) :)
    @shasha96 wrote: »
    kindgnice wrote: »
    @shasha96 I heard the second one fully my shikaran friend and I am in mid of 1st song @Sange is right you should start rapping;)

Who knows this song?

It starts with... one thing I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind... :)

What do you mean by that? :o

It's title is In the end by Eminem. ;)
    Omg!! I haven't heard this song before. :worried: @kindgnice
    Omg!! I haven't heard this song before. :worried: @kindgnice

We can have a rap duet someday my friend. ;)
    @kindgnice yeah sure!! ;)
    If I get a news from @Christelle about her next upcoming Karaoke session. I will keep you posted Sha as well as the others. @shasha96 @Sange @peaceculture2 @peaceculture2 @Shiny @Eysan :) and other LEO folks out there. :)
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,110 mod
    edited April 2016
    Do you sing @kindgnice? I sometimes do if there's a choir I can join. I used to sing with the Kathmandu Chorale, but I'm not usually around long enough nowadays to make it worthwhile. They have two concerts a year that raise funds for charity.
  • SangeSange Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Hahahha... @kindgnice I face problem in high notes. I think i will shilly-shally before singing, I'm not pro like you, You sing very well.
    @mheredge wrote: »
    Do you sing @kindgnice? I sometimes do if there's a choir I can join. I used to sing with the Kathmandu Chorale, but I'm not usually around long enough nowadays to make it worthwhile. They have two concerts a year that raise funds for charity.

Let me share you my sample recorded voice from Spreaker courtesy of @Zom. :)

http://learn-english-forum.org/discussion/comment/130116/#Comment_130116
    @Sange wrote: »
    Hahahha... @kindgnice I face problem in high notes. I think i will shilly-shally before singing, I'm not pro like you, You sing very well.

No not that much. I just really enjoy singing and I know we can have a good blend together with the others like @shasha96 . ;)
    @kindgnice Thank you!! But your voice is really Good!! And I'm so bad at singing! So,.......... You and sange will sing a song together. Cause sange has a voice of singer like you. You both guys are superb. ;) :) :'(
    @kindgnice Thank you!! But your voice is really Good!! And I'm so bad at singing! So,.......... You and sange will sing a song together. Cause sange has a voice of singer like you. You both guys are superb. ;) :) :'(

Don't say that, I've heard your Blank Space cover, though there are noises from outside, you truly have a unique voice. Promise.
    :'D :'D @kindgnice Do you mean voice like a child (that is unique). :'D :'D Thank you so much, kind!! :) :'D
    :'D :'D @kindgnice Do you mean voice like a child (that is unique). :'D :'D Thank you so much, kind!! :) :'D

No not a kid's voice. :)
    Your voice sounds unique and cute from my point of view. ;)
    If you want we can practice from @christelle 's Karaoke sessions. ;)
    @eysan wrote: »
    @kindgnice I want to listen you when you are sınging a song

Sure my friend. Let's join in @christelle 's Karaoke sessions. ;)

Let me share you my sample voice from Spreaker. ;)

http://learn-english-forum.org/discussion/comment/130116/#Comment_130116
  • Penelope204Penelope204 Posts: 69 ✭✭
    @kindgnice Are you the siger? you're really a good singer!!!!!
    @kindgnice Are you the siger? you're really a good singer!!!!!

I want to consider singing as my hobby my friend. :) Thank you very much for the compliment. That's one of my fave songs of John Mayer, Your Body is A Wonderland. ;)
  • Shiny03Shiny03 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it, but you wouldn't like to hear me in singing. Because I'm an awful, terrible tone-deaf.
    I always failed the music test in school. My ex always put his hands over his ears to shut down
    the noise,when I sang at a Karaoke bar. No kidding!
    Therefore, you can tell how terrible I am ;)
    It's okay my friend. We can practice sometimes in your spare time. ;) @Shiny03
    Arw...thanks,@kindgnice ...even my teacher gave me up, he said,'only if I attend the test and he'll let me pass it'.
    I don't want to give your brain any damage, so I'll sing alone and enjoy myself in the shower :D
    No music,no life! No destruction forever :D

@Penelope204 I agree with you, kindgnice is really good at singing :)
    My jealousy goes beyond the limit :p
    I'm very open-minded and a patient type person my friend. No need to worry. ;) @Shiny03
    @kindgnice Trust me...it'll kill your patience and debonairness. Furthermore, girls will hate me to die :D
    What's your fave English song to sing the most? @Shiny03
    Bunch of it...kindgnice
    Maybe you can pinpoint one? Let's have a duet via @christelle's sessions? :) @Shiny03
    shocked and hide...