Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Still lie the sheltering snows, undimmed and white;
And reigns the winter's pregnant silence still;
No sign of spring, save that the catkins fill,
And willow stems grow daily red and bright.
These are days when ancients held a rite
Of expiation for the old year's ill,
And prayer to purify the new year's will."
Helen Hunt Jackson, A Calendar of Sonnet's: February
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Who likes singing?

Comments

• kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,348 mod
    edited March 2016
    @Zom: Honestly, I can adjust to any types of songs, considering that I'm very open-minded. :)
    What'd you like to prefer? Old or new songs? What genre? ;)
  • peaceculture2peaceculture2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was young at the age of 17 years, I was the best popular hip-hop singer and writer at ward secondary school, but I quit singing & writing those kind of music. Currently I prefer to sing worship and praise songs
    @peaceculture2 : That is so nice of you. Can we hear a sample worship song from you? :innocent:
  • peaceculture2peaceculture2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I will share with you via skype, I don't create/write songs, I sing other people's song @kindgnice
    Great! We hope to hear from you soon. I believe there's a session later in Skype? We'll keep you informed. :)
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 5,356 mod
    Very nice singing and brave of you to put it on the forum. There weren't any passages I didn't like. It would be nice if you could add some instrumental music. @kindgnice
    Thanks @Frank for the compliment. :)
    Honestly, that's one of my biggest frustrations in life, I don't have any skills with regards to other musical instruments. :expressionless:
    @ahmed_habib : Hello buddy! We hope to hear your singing voice as well. Thank you very much. :)
  • aladdinaladdin Radio Producer LEOnetworkPosts: 1,385 mod
    Awesome @kindgnice
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kindgnice pretty voice try to join karaoke session
  • sarahboidy44sarahboidy44 Posts: 132 ✭✭
    @kindgnice Great ! :)
    @aladdin @gomaa @sarahboidy44

I'm very happy that you liked and enjoyed my first ever recording experience at Spreaker. ;)
    We hope to receive your sample singing voices as well. Thank you and God bless. :innocent:
  • aladdinaladdin Radio Producer LEOnetworkPosts: 1,385 mod
    I did it twice @christelle Karaoke sessions :D
    Nice @aladdin! How I wish I was there to hear your performance. ;)
  • dyep24dyep24 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    How can i post my video here?
    Sometimes hearing the music is the best way to ignore the world..
    @dyep24: Please explore in different sections to gain more points and once you get your third star, you'll be able to post YouTube links. ;)
    Okay I'll do that @kindgnice thanks for the advice..
  • 1451054514510545 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Dear @kindgnice, nice singing. You can do it.
    I think intensity in singing is one of the most important elements of music. Range of your sound is down.
    Thanks for the feedback @14510545. :) Do you like singing as well? Which genre you like the most?
    Well, I just love instrumental musics dear @kindgnice and I play the piano. I adore it. Playing the piano is wonderful.
    @ kindgnice
    Awww. You know what, it's one of my frustrations, I wanna learn piano but I have no time. :( @14510545
    Dear @kindgnice, you're right. It's really need time. Moreover you must be patien.
    I agree @14510545
    Please feel free to share your voices here. :) @abhishekb9099 @shasha96 @Sange
  • SangeSange Posts: 548 ✭✭✭
    UPTOWN FUNK, SEE YOU AGAIN,SORRY J.B.,THINKING OUT LOUD,FIGHT SONG,WIZ Khalif Cameras,Ariana Grande One last time, Let Her Go,Dappy Good Intention,Bow Chika Wow Wow Mike Posner,is the beautiful night bruno mars.
  • shasha96shasha96 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    I love to sing a lot, I sing while using phone, using something something. I'm a bathroom singer (sange please lemme at least a bathroom singe, you are too good at singing believe me. ) And when I sing people say don't sing but I don't mind it and sing but I need courage to song on skype, since I'm a very bad singer and take time to open (abhi and sange). I like Eminem's song(he's my fav and his songs are very intense), Enrique song, maroon 5, any good song with good lyrics. Bruno mars(the lazy song) The script (they have very good song. I wanna to learn all instrumental thing but its not possible so my favorite instrument is guitar I wanna learn it.
  • SangeSange Posts: 548 ✭✭✭
    @shasha96 your voice is so sweet I know you can sing very well. You're just pretending.
  • shasha96shasha96 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    @Sange aww thank you!! okay, if you think I'm just pretending I'll sing a song for you. But Don't blame me after that. ;-;