Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Do you love music? What would like to listen? What's your favourite song?

KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
I love music I prefer to learning language English by music and lyrics I'm practicing game lyrics and taste my listen . my favourites song let go from frozen and diamond eyes.

Comments

• radityaderezaradityadereza Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Tbh, I'm a music addict. I listen to music A LOT. I have more than 600 songs on my PC. It's like I'm gonna build such a music library. Fyi, I've just downloaded all songs in Billboard Hot100.
    I guess It must be fave SONGS instead of fave SONG because I have a lot. But recently I listen to Here by Alessia Cara <3

+
  • radityaderezaradityadereza Posts: 51 ✭✭
    > @gomaa said:
    > I love music I prefer to learning language English by music and lyrics I'm practicing game lyrics and taste my listen . my favourites song let go from frozen and diamond eyes.

Diamond eyes? whose song is that?
  • joephanjoephan Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hi, I'm new comer here. I also love music, especially rock (scorpion, metallica,...) Anybody love rock?
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listening to the rock but I prefer romantic and classic songs .
  • catyfiruzecatyfiruze Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I like different genres of music, almost everything except for classic music, I'm so sorry for that, but I can't find any classic song I would to listen to...
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,508 mod
    I love music. I love listening music. I cannot live without it. I also love to sing the songs such as R&B, Pop, Alternative Rock, Ballad, Etc. ;)
  • hngan244hngan244 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I love music, especially US-UK music. I've started listening to them since I was in grade 6. Sometimes, I sing some songs which I've listened to several times. I also listen to songs without lyrics. They help me concentrate on my homework and relax.
    Hi @hngan244 , good to know you liked British and American songs. What particular artists/songs you like the most?
    I've listened to several kinds of songs ranging from dance, pop, country to jazz music so that I have lots of favorite songs and artists.However, I've recently been addicted to "love to be loved by you" - Marc Terenzi. I came across this song while I was in a coffee shop and after that I tried to find out its name. I also sent this song to my boyfriend and he loves it too. I'm interested in its romantic tunes and its meaningful lyrics. Someone has told that it was written 2 days before the wedding of its composer, Marc and he sang this song to his wife.
    @kindgnice what about you? do you particularly love a song or an artist?
    @hngan244 , that looks pretty interesting! I will search for it via Google to listen to Marc's song. The title makes me imagine its wonderful lyrics even I haven't heard that before.

I really love R&B, Alternative Rock, Ballad, and many more. As of this moment, I am not able to post links yet, but I am very welcome to share here the bands or artists I like but not limited to:

Some of the artists/bands that I like are Maroon 5, The Vamps, Earth Wind and Fire, 5 Seconds of Summer, Vertical Horizon, The 1975, The Script, Lifehouse, Kings of Leon, John Legend, John Mayer, Sara Bareilles, Marie Digby, Jason Mraz, Sam Smith, Matthew Morrisson, Jason Derulo, Nick Carter, Prince Royce, Michael Buble, Adele, and many more. B)

For song titles, below are samples from my phone's playlists:

Lego House by Ed Sheeran, Misery by Maroon 5, Love Yourself by Justin Bieber, DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again by Usher, Back It Up by Prince Royce, Want to want me by Jason Derulo, Free Fallin' by John Mayer, Hurricane by The Vamps, Kiss me by Olly Murs, Girls by The 1975 and a bunch of soundtracks which I think an hour won't be enough to enumerate them. Hehe...

That's how music is really close to my heart. ;)

I also love singin' these types of songs, it really make me feel relaxed, stress-free and happy as well.
    @kindgnice wow, that sounds amazing. I'm extremely surprised at your love of US-UK music. It's wonderful for me to find out the one who has the same hobbies.

Your favorite list of artists closely resembles to mine. I also love Maroon 5 and "Payphone" is the one giving me the first impression on this band. I've listened to some songs written by this band such as One more night, She will be loved, Animals, Maps..etc. (I have a "personal" reason why I like this band is that Adam Levine is so handsome..haha)..Sam Smith and Adele deeply admire me at their high notes which touches my heart anytime I hear their voices. I love Lay you down, Writing's on the wall, Set fire to the rain, Hello, etc due to that reason. They are really the best songs for quite nights.

I'm impressed by your long list of songs in your playlists. I promise to note down, listen to and download them later. Thanks a lot my friend!
  • VahninVahnin Posts: 81 ✭✭
    66 million views. Comments are disabled for this video ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsNlcr4frs4.

Opera duo Charlotte & Jonathan - Britain's Got Talent 2012 audition.UK version
    My question is what's the name of the song they are performing?
  • VahninVahnin Posts: 81 ✭✭
    > @kindgnice said:
    > Maroon 5

"Animals" song by MAROON 5 is cool
    @hngan244 and @Vahnin , Maroon 5 actually is one of my favorites. I like all of their songs and most of my playlists are M5s he he. If the time comes that I am allowed to post my cover of their songs and other artists, I would be willing to share them to you guys. :wink:

Hope you liked singing as well... :smiley:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    This band was the first favourite metal band, what changed my music style. At the beginning I loved disco bands (Mr President, Modern Talking, Ace of base, etc.). I've heard a beautiful soprano voice in 2000 or 2001. Since that day I've become rocker. I'm glad to the change. I enjoy much better rock and metal music than the 90's disco hits.
    One of the best Nightwish song. Nightwish is a finnish metal band, since 1996.

Sometimes I listen to movie soundtracks and some salsa songs, too. A variousness is beauteous.
    The Nightwish was on the first concert, what I've seen. :smiley:
    http://i.myniceprofile.com/670/67032.gif
    Cool. Let me try to search for this song... :smiley:
    @Csilla , the bit is great!

Wish upon the star!!!!

:wink:
    [quote="hngan244;115295"]@kindgnice wow, that sounds amazing. I'm extremely surprised at your love of US-UK music. It's wonderful for me to find out the one who has the same hobbies.

Your favorite list of artists closely resembles to mine. I also love Maroon 5 and "Payphone" is the one giving me the first impression on this band. I've listened to some songs written by this band such as One more night, She will be loved, Animals, Maps..etc. (I have a "personal" reason why I like this band is that Adam Levine is so handsome..haha)..Sam Smith and Adele deeply admire me at their high notes which touches my heart anytime I hear their voices. I love Lay you down, Writing's on the wall, Set fire to the rain, Hello, etc due to that reason. They are really the best songs for quite nights.

I'm impressed by your long list of songs in your playlists. I promise to note down, listen to and download them later. Thanks a lot my friend! [/quote]

@hngan244 super WOW!!! I really liked the meaning of the song. And the voice of the singer, it really adds to the emotions and soul of the song. I liked the lines:

"I love to be loved, I need yes I need to be loved
    I love to be loved by you"

Now I have one of my selections which I will sing to my future, first, and lucky girlfriend. :smiley:

Thanks for sharing this song!
    These 2 bands were the next favourite ones after Nightwish, when I've just got acquainted with the metal.
    Stratovarius: Kiss of Judas (1997)

Rhapsody later Rhapsody of Fire: Village of dwarves (2000) :love:
  • SaleSale Posts: 8
    I love music!! I love so much music that I listen to it in every moment, even now! :)
    I'm Italian, so my favourite song is "L'hai voluto tu" of Fedez. It is a beautiful song that talks about the double face of the success: it can make you rich and famous, but at the same time make you feel very lonely. I suggest everyone to listen to this song, maybe it will be better search the translation on your own language then! Anyway I also like english songs.. I like a lot of these, but the two that I listen more frequently in this period are "wildest dreams" and "wonderland" of Taylor Swift :)
    @kindgnice I'm very happy to hear that you love my song which I shared you. When I first listened to it, I became totally addicted to it so I tried to find out its name after that. I've listened to it several times until I can now sing it without looking at the lyrics. My boyfriend likes it, too. :)
    @hngan244 , it is a great song for proposing to a loved one. I haven't seen that girl since birth, but I will surely share this for my future girlfriend someday. :smiley:
    Hope you like singing as well? I like singing with the melody of each of my soundtracks.
    [quote="Sale;115807"]I love music!! I love so much music that I listen to it in every moment, even now! :)
    I'm Italian, so my favourite song is "L'hai voluto tu" of Fedez. It is a beautiful song that talks about the double face of the success: it can make you rich and famous, but at the same time make you feel very lonely. I suggest everyone to listen to this song, maybe it will be better search the translation on your own language then! Anyway I also like english songs.. I like a lot of these, but the two that I listen more frequently in this period are "wildest dreams" and "wonderland" of Taylor Swift :) [/quote]

@Sale Great to here you like music! And I guess you are a Swiftie? Well, Taylor's tracks are nicely written, the "Bad Blood" has great music video indeed. :smile:
    @kindgnice well, I like singing my favorites songs. Honestly, the large amount of time I spend on singing is either in my bathroom or in a quite place where is only me there. :smiley:
    When I got acquainted with the metal, I thought it's time to know about its relative, the rock. When I was kid, I've some rock songs, but I couldn't appreciated it. I'm glad to it has changed. A little foretaste from some rock legends:
    Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane (live Germany, 2006)

AC/DC - Back in black (live in Buenos Aires, 2009)
    Nearly 200,000 fans! Whoa!
    @Csilla good song but I'm interesting to listen quite song and romantic . my favourite sings Adele and Rihanna