Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

What did you like to do on weekends?

What did you like to do on weekends?

Comments

• joncunhajoncunha Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    I like to go out with my friends to play some games, eat something and go to church.
  • joncunhajoncunha Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    @Glorian what did you do in Russia?
  • srinijsrinij Posts: 204 ✭✭
    In weekend i love to cook verity of food, watch old comedy movies in my native language, play cricket with my friends..
  • GlorianGlorian Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh @joncunha, as I had mentioned in session I'm a bartender and I'm working at a bar, interacting with many people. On weekend doing some music, and I wish to record debut album... Yeah... I have two passions in my life music and traveling.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,402 mod
    The noise level in the evening mounts as the weekend draws nearer. Everyone is out for a beer. But since I was out on a course all day, I'm glad to flake out and read a book tonight.
  • GulmiraGulmira Posts: 41 ✭✭
    I love just to be at home: watching a movie, reading a book or just doing nothing at weekends! But, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE, because there are many things to be settled. Still, I am trying to be very positive and do everything what I am planned to do with a smile on my face:).
  • prajaktaprajakta Posts: 6
    on weekends i love to watch television.
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to meet my friends and stay with my mother speak something special.
    I suppose for me, doing something different to the rest of the week is what makes a weekend special for me. A break in the routine.
  • faiz49faiz49 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    'cause in the other day i trully busy, so in the weekend i like the most is streaming on youtube, looking for something that make me more had better mood
  • diegopollitodiegopollito Posts: 17 ✭✭
    On weekends I like to eat out and share with my family. Also I enjoy watching movies and programs about social life.
    In Nepal, Sunday is another working day. Only Saturday is a weekend holiday. I still can't get used to this, so I treat Sunday as a day of rest too!
  • safasafa Posts: 21 ✭✭
    the days of weekend are Friday and Saturday, on Friday i like to be at home watching movie or reading books or some articles and on Saturday usually getting out with friends or family.
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,265 mod
    I like to eat and sleep to rejuvenate from the stress at work. I also like bonding with my parents and sister. :)
    I think Monday is a public holiday (Holi). In Nepal, most weeks have a holiday for some reason. This article is a fun read on the obsession Nepal has with holidays.

http://nepalitimes.com/regular-columns/backside/gross-national-holiday-index-nepal,678