Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

IN Vs ON

13»

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,151 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @torellip you explained preposition of space very well the last Skype session. I hope that we will continue learning more about preposition on this Sunday.
  • LouiseLane0405LouiseLane0405 Posts: 137 Inactive
    edited July 2016
    @Bubbly Hmm.. that's a great idea. It's kinda hard sometimes to use prepositions in a sentence. Because English is my second language. But I think the more you practice the more you used it. That is why I always like to have a conversation with someone who can speak English language. :)
    @LouiseLane0405 I think even native speakers do mistakes regarding English grammar. It is not an easy task especially when you find different rules for one word. It is all about understanding of the rules and then practice.
    @Bubbly Yeah, That's what I'm gonna do now. I always practice read some books or watching videos on YouTube about how to use prepositions.
    @LouiseLane0405 I can't learn it by reading books or watching videos. I learn it through discussions on the forum and in conversation with a group on Skype. :)
    edited July 2016
    @Bubbly Hmm.. yes, I think that is a great idea on how to learn English grammar. Actually I am part of the Skype conversation. But in my part I am not always can focus on Skype conversation because of the schedule on Skype conversation it's very conflict with my time. I used to talk some other members online every time I go online on Skype.
This discussion has been closed.