Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Still lie the sheltering snows, undimmed and white;
And reigns the winter's pregnant silence still;
No sign of spring, save that the catkins fill,
And willow stems grow daily red and bright.
These are days when ancients held a rite
Of expiation for the old year's ill,
And prayer to purify the new year's will."
Helen Hunt Jackson, A Calendar of Sonnet's: February
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

What is your favorite sport exercice?

What is your favorite sport exercise? whatever it was about fitness or body building

i enjoy Footing and Running Around the sport salle or the stadium and making push-ups when pausing the run exercice, this for the fitness,
and i like the Incline Dumbbell Press exercise for body building, which trains the chest and the shoulders.

What about you? do you like sports and enjoy it? have you some exercise you don't get bored from? feel free to share!

Comments

• bisobiso Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    @nour360 I like running, I have run for twenty years and I try to do it three or four time a week. I'm not able to go in gym because I love to do sport outdoor. Therefore if I'm free I run outdoor.
  • nour360nour360 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    @biso running in the clean air is the best exercise to keep up your fitness, and you have made a great job for making three or four runs weekly for twenty years, i think your body is fresher that a 20 years old of nowadays young people, indeed its good to make a healthy habit and keep it.
    @nour360 oh yes I have done a great job, think you that I run over hundred marathons plus some ultramarathons and two desert experiences by 250 kilometres each.
    @biso wow amazing adventures, so you traveled and participated in marathons in different countries, i wonder if you had a run in Tunisia before, we have a Carthage marathon in February 2016 which is an international race, you lived a very good experience in your best sport and your hobby, not like me, i am a beginner kick-boxer and still training for the next tournament that i will participate in, hoping for a successful career :) like yours.
    @nour360 thanks for compliments, I not done races in Tunisia, was in Marocco for the Marathon des Sables which was an amazing experience. I wish you great scores for your sport activity which is hard and tiring. Good job and never give up!
    edited December 2015
    @biso maybe we will meet up in one day , morocco is not too far from Tunisia, and thank you so much!
    @nour360 I'm sorry that I'm in italy but it will happen sometime.
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do some exercises ride a donkey and ride a bike for one hour
  • ZomZom Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gomaa, is it true? You have got a donkey and ride it? Is it difficult to ride a donkey?
    @Zom ride donkey not easy you need to learn how you can control the donkey.
    How do you learn that @gomaa?

I know that a donkey will never take you where a paths in risky for him and you. Even when you're not aware of it yourself, but still want to keep going. So how do you learn how to control the donkey? What does it mean 'control the donkey'?
    @Zom a lot of differents between horses and donkey l see donkey so kind you can ride easily but don't afraid of donkey and said some words when you want to ride for example she but if you want to stop said hesh and trying to avoid any click to donkey or bites. I think the female more kind and so lovely but the male dangerous . I need to make discussion about this topic more interesting
    @gomaa, I would trust more a donkey than a horse. Horses make me feel nervous. Looking forward to participating in your discussion thread abut donkeys @Gomaa. :)
    @Zom yes of course the donkey so kind more than horse because the horse smarter than donkey and trick.
    I don't like horses because so harmful for children but anychild can play with donkey and ride a donkey not difficult if you feel friad may be you fail in the earth trust yourself.
    A horse is smarter than a donkey? It's hard to believe @Gooma. Why do you say that?
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,031 mod
    I saw a place nearby that teaches Tai Chi. I think I might see about trying this out. Does anyone here do it?
    @Zom the horse make trick but the donkey low smart . the donkey so kind any child can deal with donkey but the horses need to one person more epically
    I agree that a horse is not reliable at all. They probably would prefer to go feral, go back wild in nature instead of being people's pet or tool.

I was wondering, do you have a donkey only for riding them? Do you use it for another purpose?
  • LienLien Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    My favourite sports excercise is walking and taking the dumbbell up and down (dumbbell for famale). After bullying in school, I determined to enhance my health. I think everyone should doing sport excercises. It is good for our cells.
  • DmitryDmitry Posts: 85 ✭✭
    I like to ice skate and I really love playing ice hockey and footbal
  • RemaRema Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @biso I'm so proud on you my friend ;)
  • RemaRema Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dmitry I haven't been on the skating rink. I think I'd immediately fall after I stepped on the ice :smiley:
  • saiv0doisaiv0doi Posts: 8
    HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! i want to improve my english skill . So if you like, let contact with me by my skype : 123Saivodoi123. We can talk more :)
  • DmitryDmitry Posts: 85 ✭✭
    @Rema: Yeah I had a lot a bruises when I was learning to skate, but now I can enjoy it)
  • Tanya6Tanya6 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hi all! My favorite sport is, without doubt, cannoing.
    I practiced cannoing during three years, but now I don't have time.
    But sometimes I'm going to the gym.. and walk my dog
    I need to practise exercice frequently, it's healthy to body and mind.
  • IvoneIvone Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hello again.
    I love swimming, it´s my favourite sport...I love water so I can swim in a river, on the sea or at a swimming pool.
    Unfortunally I am forty, and only in last year I tryed skating. I love it too, bur my balance is very bad. I love to see the performences of slaloom skating.
    I hope you enjoy it, and if you can have time reply send me your opinion about what is your favourite video.

Once again sorry for my mistakes ... and I will be glad if you correct them.

Thanks a lot.
  • missbloggermissblogger Posts: 31 ✭✭
    cycling, wall climbing and running are my favorite exercise which i do it everyday :)
    Ride a bike for a long time I don't feel bored
    @Dmitry , @Rema ice skate and all the winter games are very entertaining, i live in a country where snow doesn't fall all the year, and i hope one day to get a chance to visit a cold weathered country to play and enjoy, especially skying, i think i will take a long time to get used to it.
    @missblogger i haven't tried the wall climbing, it looks really exciting and full of adventures