Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

about success

charancharan Posts: 16 ✭✭
every human being in this world want to be a successful person how will get a success every one has this question i believe that success wiil depend upon two things hard work and smart work .every person should have this qualities in only some cases smart work needs but not in all cases but every time hard work should be compulsory .for example a person want to go upstairs he can go by steps or he can go by elevator or lift if he go by steps definitely he will reach the destination this is his hard work some people may go by lift but it will stop if there is no power supply this is smart work but doesn't work so what we want is hard work and your hard work will be never wasted and get the success....

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,145 mod
    It depends on how you define 'success' @charan. If success is seen as being rich and powerful, then you probably have to work hard for this. But if success is regarded as being happy and satisfied with what you have, then maybe it's not so difficult to attain.
  • charancharan Posts: 16 ✭✭
    but to get every success their should be hard work .And i wrote is in my pont of view so i mentioned ' i believe'every one has thier own definitions and clarity about success in their view
  • zakaria_dandouni1zakaria_dandouni1 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    eat sleep success repeat
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,145 mod
    But what do you consider to be a sign of being successful @zakaria_dandouni1?
  • Success is not only related to hard work. It is combination of Lucky and Had work. But compare with percentage, the lucky is less important than hard work.
  • 1ashish1ashish Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Success means attaining goals that you set in your life it can be small..probably i believe attaining small goals to achieve main aim of life it can be being reach person, work for society or anything.
  • susheelasusheela Posts: 56 ✭✭
    every one wants success in their field success comes by doing hard &disciplined work
  • SerPrediusSerPredius Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I think, that for each success is defferent concept. There are mane categories of success. For example: success in wark, success in family, success in the game and etc. But i think that the main success is success of all life in generally. So everybodyhave life balance (in this balance usually enter 8 categories: family, career, finances, friends, health, self-development and some others). And when human will have balance in this all main categories, than he can called success. So it's my opinion and it can be wrong!
    What do you think about it?
  • JawadKarimJawadKarim Posts: 13 ✭✭
    There's a verse in my native language that goes something like this 'Ask for the good fortune when you pray to the God as I have seen many wealthy men subordinate to the blessed one'
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,615 mod
    Being a successful person for me is when you inspired other people to change their lives into something that will serve as an excellent role model for others. :)
This discussion has been closed.