Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Still lie the sheltering snows, undimmed and white;
And reigns the winter's pregnant silence still;
No sign of spring, save that the catkins fill,
And willow stems grow daily red and bright.
These are days when ancients held a rite
Of expiation for the old year's ill,
And prayer to purify the new year's will."
Helen Hunt Jackson, A Calendar of Sonnet's: February
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Ice cream

1234568»

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 29,783 mod
    I had a passion fruit sorbet for dessert in a restaurant yesterday. It was good. I need to find out how to make my own.
  • nomad81nomad81 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    I don't like an ice cream because after eating it, my teeth hurts me. My daughter adore ice cream and she said "Dad if you don't like ice cream, I can ever eat your portion".
    Sounds if you have sensitive teeth @nomad81. I don't usually eat ice cream very much but this weekend when I visited Italy I indulged a few times as it was so good (and cheap).
  • nomad81nomad81 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    @mheredge I have bought a new kind of toothpaste and I hope that it helps me. I indulged for ice cream too; especially blackcurrant sorbet.
  • BerryBerry Posts: 36 ✭✭
    I love Rum Raisin Ice cream.
    D E L I C I O US!!!
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Berry I am sure it must be delicious.

yesterday, I tried orange flavoured ice-cream. It was super delicious. It goes well with the cold season.
  • BerryBerry Posts: 36 ✭✭
    @Bubbly can u give me a brand of ice-cream.. I wanna try!!!
    Thanks!
    Yum, that sounds lovely @Bubbly even if the thought of ice cream in cold weather makes me shiver!
    @Berry there isn't any brand but a local ice-cream parlor that has a large number of unique ice cream flavours.
    @mheredge I don't eat it either in the winter but just for a change, maybe twice in a month.
    My fingers are already cold and thinking about ice cream is making me feel even colder @Bubbly.