Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beautiful December

Now, when the garden awaits the return of spring
Now, when the silence is deep and blue
Now, when the winter has cast her spell again
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Here, where the snow is as soft as a woolly lamb
Here, where the nightfall is deep and blue,
Here, where the stars are so bright, you reach for them
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Child, may you sleep in gentle peace tonight
Dream of songs that rise on silken wings!
When you wake, enchanted by the snowspun light
Sing the songs that came to you in dreams,
Your beautiful December dreams
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Ice cream

Comments

• RafiaremaRafiarema Posts: 369 ✭✭✭
    @safa wow ice cream with biscuit or bread is really a good combination.
  • safasafa Posts: 22 ✭✭
    @Bubbly It's worth,, I hope you find the flavour in your country :)
  • safasafa Posts: 22 ✭✭
    @Rafiarema crispy and creamy it's amazing taste :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    This is an important argument for me because I love ice cream. I eat it about three times a week. In my city there are many places where you can try a good ice cream. My favorite flavours are " Buontalenti" and "Bacio", flavours made with Chocolate, cream and hazelnut. When I go to restaurant I don't take ice cream because I think that it is not good as ones that I take out. Usually I take some cake that they have. I didn't never try to make an ice cream at home.
  • IwonaIwona Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I love ice cream. There is a huge variety of flavours. As a kid my favourite ice cream was hazelnut ice cream. I don't like sorbetos. For now one of my favourites ice cream is chocolate ice cream. I eat ice cream almost everyday during vacation period. I don't eat ice cream in winter. My favourite dessert is ice cream with fresh fruit and nuts, e.g. vanilla ice cream with strawberries. It is absolutely delicious.
    I have never try to make ice cream at home, but it must be an interesting experience. It is starting winter in Poland now but I will try to make ice cream next summer.
  • nickwunickwu Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I think the winter not suit for eat the ice cream,don't you feeling cold?I like taste the ice cream at summer.I don't like the chocolate but the strawberries,the pineapple seems delicious too.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    @safa I will explore a little bit for this flavour in ice-cream hut. :)
    @Iwona I tried ice-cream once with fresh strawberries and nuts. It was really delicious. :) I like to eat ice cream sometimes in winter as it is all about a taste not the season. :)
    @biso Sounds interesting! But ice cream names are really difficult to remember. :)
  • OlegOleg Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bubbly Kulfi is an Indian dessert made by boiling milk till it thickens and then adding sugar and other flavors to it. The most common ingredients added to the kulfi are saffron, cardamom, pistachios, almonds, rose water etc.
    According to saying above, Is kulfi really like ice cream? Or it something else?
    http://www.cookwithmanali.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Kesar-Pista-Kulfi-.jpg
    @Oleg I knew it and I tried once to make it at home. It is really tasty and nutritious. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    @Bubbly Do you know this ice cream? Have you ever tasted it?
    @biso I don't know about this ice cream. Quite a new one. :)
  • nievesnieves Posts: 48 ✭✭
    I like not so sweet ace . Near my workplace is an organic baker that makes their ice cream itself without additives. The flavors are made of real fruit. Really delicious!
    @nieves lucky one! :)
  • jay416jay416 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    my favorite ice cream is magnum's every ice cream and some korean ice creams,my favorite flavours are chocolate,oreo,strawberry(but milky),coconut. i usually eat ice cream spring to summer. i like ice cream cakes most! actually one time i wanted to eat some sweet things. In the fridge there was a fruit yogurt and i put spoon into yogurt and after put it in freezer. it was like ice cream!
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    I Like ice cream and my favourite flavour is chocolate. I also like butterscotch and vanilla..Recently I had tried walnut ice cream and that was yummy.. I often eat ice cream even i celebrate every occasion with ice cream.
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,481 mod
    Oooo yummy @Bubbly. I have made kulfi a few times and really like it very much.

I had some Oreo biscuits the other day @safa and was surprised how good they were. But I was extremely hungry!
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    Ice cream it is good.
    @Jonathan what is your favourite ice cream flavour?
  • LienLien Posts: 266 Inactive
    edited December 2015
    I'd love to enjoy a cup of full of different ice-cream layers, must have chocolate ice-cream. There are some pieces of waffles, crumbs of chocolate, almonds, peanuts and one cherry or one strawberry on the top. It looks colorful. It has got much flavour and sweet. When putting a spoon of full of ice-cream into mouth, I feel like a bustling party in my mouth. It tastes cool, tender and too sweet. I often relish ice-cream in the hottest summer days. A delicious cup of ice-cream sweep hot. I have not ever made ice-cream at home, and I'd prefer to hang out to eat ice-cream rather than make ice-cream by myself at home. I'm afraid that after eating hand-made ice cream at home, you have a pain in abdomen and go to hospital asap. :'(
    @Lien It is simple to make Qulfi at home. My mother used to make it for us when we were kids. :)
  • DmitryDmitry Posts: 101 ✭✭
    @Bubbly Can I ask? What is Kulfi?
  • aryarchiaryarchi Posts: 864 ✭✭✭
    I've an imperfect information about what you are talking about, have you really tried such strange ice cream flavors?!! Has any one of you ever tried Coca ice-cream?
    @aryarchi what is Coca ice-cream? I never heard about it. May be @mheredge has tried it.
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love to eat ic cream in the mug I'd like milk and chocolate and mango I can make it easily just buy some mango and milk and try to make maximum and bought sugar and some powder then bought in fridge freezer.
    @gomaa I also like mango flavour in ice-cream. :)
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bubbly that's my pleasure to like mango also . I'm work with person make ice cream although I can make it easilybut I know two calendar milk and mango
  • susheelasusheela Posts: 56 ✭✭
    I like all kind of ice creams if it is home made it is good