Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

How can I join the Network sessions?

1545556575860»

Comments

• XanthippeXanthippe Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jolumafe, you already have two. :)
  • XanthippeXanthippe Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elshaimaa, you have to download software and be on time. :) Just ask for teleport. https://www.kitely.com/
  • miss_masamiss_masa Posts: 86 ✭✭
    edited January 20
    Hello everyone! I wonder if any one can remember me :))
    I 'v been so lazy for so long I hadn't signed in here. and I also have forgotten my skype password so I don't remember how to enter the sections again...
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,790 mod
    miss_masa said:

Hello everyone! I wonder if any one can remember me :))

I 'v been so lazy for so long I hadn't signed in here. and I also have forgotten my skype password so I don't remember how to enter the sections again...

Welcome back Masa! Can you still remember me? How have you been!?
    I really miss your paintings! Have you created your new Skype account? :) @miss_masa
  • miss_masamiss_masa Posts: 86 ✭✭
    edited January 20
    @kindgnice Hellooo..of course I do remember you. How are you?
    I actually got my account back. I changed the password but none of my groups are there. I haven't used skype for so long and everything's gone!
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 31,085 mod
    @miss_masa Skype is being replaced by Discord. This works better. You will still need to ask Lynne to join if you don't still have your Skype access to the Forum.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Will join you soon on Discord. @mheredge
  • rasoulrasoul Posts: 10 ✭✭
    @Lynne What's the next step after stating my reasons as to why I wanna join the Join Us group to take part in the Discord sessions ? :)
  • Rafael_LORafael_LO Posts: 6
    Wow, it was very useful hehe
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 31,085 mod
    I reckon that the internet would be okay here in Kathmandu but I think I might have to wait till I get back to Nice as I am so busy and can't plan my time next week. Time is going so fast @Bubbly. When I get back I'll resume the discord sessions.
    @mheredge no issues. take your time. :)
    @rasoul no idea about Discord but you can ask @Lynne by sending her a direct message.
    Hi @Rafael_LO welcome to the forum. please stay active and don't forget to explore the forum a bit more as you will find some interesting discussions here. :)
  • babbababba Posts: 1
    Hello Friend i am from india am here for practice english
  • Alexrus1Alexrus1 Posts: 1
    Hello folks!!!
  • walterwalter Posts: 171 ✭✭
    Hi this is great site for learn english. One lack is i did not can see new posts another memebers, already i seen the old posts. Do you have any the methdods or the way to see news posts? sorry for my english writing, i do not now write english and speaking, but when i listen and read i know what that means.
    @babba hello babba i am also here to practise english. i hope that this forum help us to overcome difficulties english and become good english speakers.
    @miss_masa welcome back miss masa. where you come from?
  • LynneLynne Teach HomePosts: 9,880 mod
    Hi @walter. I am not sure what you mean by "i did not can see new posts". Do you mean you can't see new posts? The best way is to follow a thread by clicking on the star in the top menu "Bookmark". I hope that helps.

@rasoul - You simply apply to join the Join Us group, and when you have been accepted (it can take a while) you find the link to the Discord group. If you are in a hurry, send me a Direct Message asking for the link.
  • mustafatajanimustafatajani Posts: 99 ✭✭
    @Bubbly it was very helpful information , Thank you.
  • sami22008sami22008 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    hello i'm here to talk weth people
  • catyfiruzecatyfiruze Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Hello, Friends! I've registered in Kitely, because I'd like to improve listening and speaking. Please advise how could I find your group there. Thank you a lot!
  • shahedshahed Posts: 12 ✭✭
    hi... how can we get 2 stars?
  • LynneLynne Teach HomePosts: 9,880 mod
    Hi Shahed,
    By taking part in discussions on the forum.
  • Ali1Ali1 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    I wish I will join you on one day.
  • Faten_SFaten_S Posts: 16 ✭✭
    @ you're welcome, keep in your mind this day will come sooner or later, nerver give up :wink:
  • Ali1Ali1 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    > @Faten_S said:
    > @ you're welcome, keep in your mind this day will come sooner or later, nerver give up :wink:

I have got two stars, does that mean I can join skype sessions forever or have to keep on the discussion to maintain this advantage?
  • Faten_SFaten_S Posts: 16 ✭✭
    @Ali1 Honestly i haven't joined the skype sessions yet, if there is someone who can helps us about this point? @Lynne thanks in advance
  • MohamedBoraiy1234567MohamedBoraiy1234567 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    hello i have a question , how can i join network session on Discord ?