When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-

New members - Introductions

• kowal386kowal386 Posts: 7
    Hi! My name is Bartek. I came from Poland. I signed up for this forum because I want to improve my English skills, especially writing and speaking. I am 30. Nice to meet you all :smile:
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 10,161 mod
    edited December 2017
    Hello @kowal386 nice to meet you too on this wonderful forum. I am sure your English will be improve soon if you participate in the discussions. Write many stories and opinions in the different categories and you will get an answer on it. Good luck and I hope that I can read your stories very soon. ;)
  • NataliaNatalia Posts: 4
    Hi! So I've written a lit about me here already. And as Lynne has advised me I'll tell about me more.
    So right now I am free, I haven't any job and I am at home. I love any handmade to see, to get, to make, to present. A few last days I have crocheted a few snowmen. I used snow-white threads. They are looking lovely under our Christmas tree.
    My son has a lots of luck at playing chess now! I am happy for him!
    I'm trying to do more gymnastik ang jogging (then I'm doing now) to have a good mood. Fortunatly I havn't another reason to jogging becourse I am slim and fit :smiley:
    Thank you very much for greetng me!
    @Natalia I love handmade stuff too but I don't like so much crocheting, I like more to knit. I made many sweaters for my grandchildren and I also made scarfs with a special stitch for a few daughters in law. But your snowmen will be very beautiful, I can me imagine. ;)
  • MartinCMartinC Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi all! My name is Martin, I'm from Czech Republic and I'm would like to improve my English skills...I don't use English speaking in my work - sometimes written emails, but not speak. I would like to get of feat of speaking and comunication in english. I hope that I'll meet here good peope with same situation as me. We'll be a good team ;)
    Hello @MartinC welcome on the forum were you can improve your English on many ways. Try to participate in many discussions and you will be soon get an second star and then you can participate in the SKYPE sessions to improve your spoken English.
  • MartinCMartinC Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi @Paulette, It sound as a good deal. I look forward to speaking on SKYPE.
  • MahaaaMahaaa Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hi all i am maha magdy from Egypt and i joined here to enhance my level in English like most of you guys :smile:
    Welcome @Mahaaa on this wonderful forum especially on this peaceful Christmas evening.
  • MahaaaMahaaa Posts: 20 ✭✭
    thank you @Paulette for your welcoming :)
  • NathandhNathandh Posts: 2
    I am a native american. I am an Editor and an English teacher. I love grammar. I started a grammar blog ungrammargeek.com. You can check it out.
    @Nathandh welcome on this forum, you are a gain on the forum because you will write perfectly English sentences. I am only a student English language because my native language is Dutch and the second language I have learned is French. So you will see there are many grammatical mistakes in my texts, but I am glad to exercise this language on this forum between many friend from different countries.
  • sanjaySinhasanjaySinha Posts: 28 ✭✭
    This is Sanjay Sinha and this forum is good to learn and teach. I teaches English grammar, vocabulary, tenses etc.
    Welcome @sanjaySinha on this wonderful forum and do you know on this forum you can also learn many others things because you can find a lot of subjects to discuss about.
  • SamiSami Posts: 1
    Hello all! My name is Samir I'm from Algeria and I'm would like to improve my English skills...We use English speaking in my work , written emails, and make presentations I would like to get and learn here with you English business speaking , listening and .....others , thanks a lot for all and for this excellent Forum
    @Sami welcome between this fantastic group people who all want to improve their English. If you participate in many discussions then your English will be soon become very fluent. Good luck and ik hope to meet you very soon in a discussion.
  • Col_51Col_51 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hello world !
    My real name is Colin. It's an english name but my english skills is very poor.
    Like @Sami , i have to use english in my job. My main use is the Writing. But, sometimes, i have to go in foreign country. So i must use my english speeking.

I hope i'm in the right place to improve my english :wink:
    hello @Col_51you couldn't find a better place than this forum to improve your English. Participate in many discussions and your English will soon become very fluent, you will learn so much here and not only the English language but also so many other things about cultures and opinions of the different participants. It is a very enriching forum.
  • kandziukandziu Posts: 2
    Hello everyone! My name is Dmitry, I'm 24 year's old and I'm a software engineer from Ukraine. I would like to improve my english grammar and have some fun with you :smiley:
    @kandziu welcome on the forum at the last minutes of the old year 2017. I hope to see you soon in many discussions.
  • KomilKomil Posts: 3
    Hello I'm a beginner student. I'm from Uzbekistan. Now I'm in USA and would like to learn English.
    @Komil, you discovered the best forum to improve your English. Try to participate in many discussions and you will discover so much more than only the English language. I hope to meet you in a discussion soon....
  • antrbrvantrbrv Posts: 2
    Hello to everyone, my name is Antreas I am from Greece, I work as a dispatcher at the local airport I am here to improve my english.
    @antrbrv nice to meet you on the forum, the most fantastic place to improve your English. Am I right if I define your job with the following sentence: you are working with packets at the airport to send them to the righ places around the world?
  • benibeni Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi i am Beni from Romania
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone. Welcome to LEN forum. Wishing you a blessed new year !

• lisalisa Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭
    @Bubbly Hi Bubbly, how are you?
  • antrbrvantrbrv Posts: 2
    @Paulette Hi, the packets that you say is a part of my assignments. My job concerns the optical control of the aircraft (scratches, damages, etc), to park right the aircraft, the right load of the luggages where pilots suggest us, to inform the pilots about the weather forecast and other services like if they want to refill the potable water of the aircraft to empty the toilet etc. Actually, we work as a team on a specific aircraft and my job is somewhere between the pilots and the service team. What about you?
  • aroobaarooba Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Hi @Bubbly
  • Maha17Maha17 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi everybody.
    long time away from this form.