Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

New members - Introductions

Comments

• KomilKomil Posts: 3
    Hello I'm a beginner student. I'm from Uzbekistan. Now I'm in USA and would like to learn English.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 8,519 mod
    @Komil, you discovered the best forum to improve your English. Try to participate in many discussions and you will discover so much more than only the English language. I hope to meet you in a discussion soon....
  • antrbrvantrbrv Posts: 2
    Hello to everyone, my name is Antreas I am from Greece, I work as a dispatcher at the local airport I am here to improve my english.
    @antrbrv nice to meet you on the forum, the most fantastic place to improve your English. Am I right if I define your job with the following sentence: you are working with packets at the airport to send them to the righ places around the world?
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,151 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone. Welcome to LEN forum. Wishing you a blessed new year !

• lisalisa Posts: 740 ✭✭✭
    @Bubbly Hi Bubbly, how are you?
  • antrbrvantrbrv Posts: 2
    @Paulette Hi, the packets that you say is a part of my assignments. My job concerns the optical control of the aircraft (scratches, damages, etc), to park right the aircraft, the right load of the luggages where pilots suggest us, to inform the pilots about the weather forecast and other services like if they want to refill the potable water of the aircraft to empty the toilet etc. Actually, we work as a team on a specific aircraft and my job is somewhere between the pilots and the service team. What about you?
  • aroobaarooba Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Hi @Bubbly
  • Maha17Maha17 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi everybody.
    long time away from this form.
    @antrbrv so if I fly with a plane checked by you I am safe and very comfortable!
    I am a retired teacher and principal from a school for nurses and I hope all the nurses who were teached by me do it very good with there patients.
  • LeonidLeonid Posts: 6
    Hello Lynne. It is very good that you are both a teacher and a student at the same time. I wonder how this affects your approach to learning.
  • Adeline_dbAdeline_db Posts: 3
    Hello,

My name is Adeline and I am French! :)

I want practice my English and Spanish and receive help from native speakers of these language! I really want improve my skills of writing particulerly!

Can you recommend me some places where there are some English teachers who can help me?

I found this site: elingora . I thought it is a very good place as I wrote a text and many people spent a lot of time giving me feedback!
  • Col_51Col_51 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    @Adeline_db
    Hi Adeline. At first welcome.
    I take a look on your website. The advertising video is funny.
    I haven't opinion about this website beacause i never use it. Sorry
  • DoraDora Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Maha17 said:

Hi everybody.

long time away from this form.

Hello @Maha17. Happy New Year. And, welcome back. :)
  • DoraDora Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Leonid. Welcome to the Network. Nice avatar you've got in there, mate. Pleased to see you participating in discussions around.
    Nice time!

PS - Happy New Year. :)
    @Col_51 Thank you for responding me and welcoming me!
    @Adeline_db great to meet you on this forum. If you want to meet different people try to participate in many discussions, and so your written English will improve very soon. And if you get two stars then you can participate in SKYPE sessions to improve your English speaking.
    @Paulette thanks very much. Great to meet you too. I like your suggestion :-) and I making sure I spend lots of time here practicing my writing of English
  • LynneLynne Teach HomePosts: 9,693 mod
    Welcome everyone. 2018 is well underway, and there will be a TGIF session this evening on our Discord server. You won't find it on the calendar, so send me a private message if you want to join us.

@Leonid - It has certainly changed how I want to be taught. In fact, I don't enjoy being taught, I prefer to be helped. ;)

• seosaziseosazi Posts: 1
    Hi everyone
    my name is pouya, i think, i can't write or speak english but i wish speak and write english, very good :)
    @seosazi you have chosen the right place to improve your English. Try to participate in many discussions ans write your stories in the different categories, and soon you will get a second star and then you can participate in the SKYPE sessions.
  • lisalisa Posts: 740 ✭✭✭
    I am listening "The good wife", which is much easier than "Silk". And I can understand most of them, and I am so happy. Today is Thursday, I just want to have a relax.
  • jolumafejolumafe Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Happy Tuesday!
  • ZeyaZeya Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi everyone, my name is Zeya. I am from Indonesia. By joining this forum, hopefully I can improve my English skills since it's not my first language. I need your help to improve it guys :)
    Welcome @Zeya and I am sure your English will be improve here on the forum. Try to participate in the many discussions you can find here. Every discussion stimulates your English thoughts and so you get be stronger in the language. Good luck and I hope to see you very soon in a discussion!
  • HuyTranHuyTran Posts: 4
    Hi guys, My name is Huy. I come from VietNam (SouthEast Asia). By joinging this forum, i want to make some new friend, beside that, i wana improve my English, expand my knowledge about the culture of countries - whole the world. I need your help, guys. Nice to meet you!
    Hello @HuyTran welcome on the forum where you can find friend around the world. If you participate in the discussions then you not only improve your English but you also improve your knowledge of nature, culture, history, social skils and so many other things. I hope to meet you in one of the discussions!
    Thank you very much Paulette :)
  • ShranShran Posts: 5
    Hi everyone!
    I signed up 2 years ago, but i only posted 2 comments. This time i want take it seriously and get improve my english, althought I haven't study english for 5 years.
    As a new member,, I have a question in this forum,, how to mention someone else in comment coloumn?

Thank you very much for your help :D