Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

The best friend

F@timaF@tima Posts: 64 ✭✭
What do you do when your best friend leave you ??
You say sorry but don't hear you

Comments

• snack98snack98 Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    It depend of the situation ! if he don't trust you because you did something which makes him suffer , I don't think that he can forget quickly !!
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,050 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Best friends never leave you, they may disappear from your life but it doesn't mean they have broken the relationship. :) It is all about understanding and trust.
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,514 mod
    Best friends never leave you; they're always there.
    But these days we can't find easily a friend. People usually have some motives behind any relationship. This is really a dilemma!
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,626 mod
    I remember when I had a high school class mate, she declared that we we're best friends from that time on. :smiley:
  • sammanisammani Posts: 238 ✭✭
    MY best friend never leave me.I know her.I miss her too much.cos now I don`t meet her.we are in two places.but I call her.
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,514 mod
    Unfortunately I agree with @Bubbly @sammani. Even best friends sometimes have their own agenda and someone you think you can rely on through anything is not always as reliable as you expect when push comes to shove.
    @mheredge I think keeping a good relationship with low expectation is enough in this era.