Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
Please note: The MARS / WARS and FADS sessions are back on Skype for 2 weeks, but a couple of Lynne's sessions have been cancelled. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

How I Met Your Mother

hello guys
The first episode I ever watched of “How I Met Your Mother” was in 2012
And yet I fell in love with every single character
my favourite character is barney of course and what about u ?
have you watched "How I Met Your Mother" ?
and what do you think about the finale?
Tagged:

Comments

• Riccardo89Riccardo89 Posts: 9
    What's the matter of this TV series you're talking about?
    would you advice me this one? :smile:
    \Ric
  • diskvndiskvn Posts: 65 ✭✭
    This is a great film series to learn everything about America (some people say that "Friends" is better") from the culture, habit, accent and slangs
    In my opinion, the finale presents a part of our life that everything is not perfect. I wish I could find my yellow umbrella like Ted had
  • blanvankablanvanka Posts: 84 ✭✭
    I agree with you, HIMYM is great :). I cannot choose any favorite character because each of them is so different that I like all the same. But I think that Barney is the most interesting character for most of people. His "legen....wait for....dary" is the most famous catchphrase in my opinion :).
    I think that the finale has been very hasty. I would divide it into more episode. What is your opinion?
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,438 mod
    This sounds interesting! What is the primary purpose of this series?
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The title of this TV series is really catchy. I will watch it. :)
  • nain_khan1nain_khan1 Posts: 161 ✭✭
    i don't now about this tv series.
  • stephenstephen Posts: 3
    That was awesome at the first time I saw it. But, you know the more episode I watched the more boredom I got. This Film had poor content and the finale like @blanvanka said: very hasty. I think Friends is better.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,482 mod
    I can't say it's a series I find particularly funny @stephen, but then again, I don't always find American humour as amusing as British comedy.
  • ItaloCabralItaloCabral Posts: 42 ✭✭
    I really enjoyed this series, but did not like the ending at all.
  • ItaloCabralItaloCabral Posts: 42 ✭✭
    And for gods sake whats with Marshal and Fishes!! LoL
  • Rere2016Rere2016 Posts: 77 ✭✭
    I like friends series it's funny
  • karangadhavekarangadhave Posts: 33 ✭✭
    "How I met you mothet" is LEGEN.... wait for it....DARY.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,482 mod
    The programme gets aired on Indian TV channels over and over again @karangadhave. Personally I'm not sure what people see in it.