Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Clash of clans

aryarchiaryarchi Posts: 864 ✭✭✭
Legends are not just in stories,books and movies. Sometimes they can be found in games. Games play a major role in entertaining people. Some of them look interesting not only for children, but also for adults. Looking around ourselves, we can find a great many people spending too much time on looking at their mobile screens playing clash of clans. Actually, it's not a long time since I started playing it. According to what I've seen, there are a great number of characters in it, starting with low level fighters such as "Barbarian" and "Archer" and ending to advanced fighters like "Dragon" or "P.E.K.K.A".
If you have experienced playing clash of clans or you are playing it at the moment, let's know what's your mythical characters and which of them you like best?

Comments

• I hate this game. I really don't get it how some people are obsessed with such games and wasting their time and money on them.
  • aryarchiaryarchi Posts: 864 ✭✭✭
    @nil , At first I used to think as you. Later after I played it a few days, my opinion totally changed. Have you ever played?
  • no @aryarchi. I have some friends that play the game. So I know a little about it.
    Yes. Many people in Iran and other countries an are interested in it. I'm not addicted to playing games, but I try to have a look at what's going on there in the game during the day.
  • HilandriusHilandrius Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I played these types of games in past. If I could only return time back to use it smarter then clicking on nothing. If I had received a cent for every click i would be millioner
    @Hilandrius That's right! Although you haven't gained or received anything, it had entertained you a lot in your free time, hadn't it?
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,669 mod
    I think there's a newer version of it which is the Clash of Royale?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRxDIaYUQVNu3eW5XLzAPZzabJS5_STg3TrE5W4iweykRrESM1ZQ5S_s5m8A
  • SangeSange Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    I love both and My Clan Name is ROBBERS OF ITA. And Clash Royale clan name is Itanagar Royals
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,669 mod
    @Sange wrote: »
    I love both and My Clan Name is ROBBERS OF ITA. And Clash Royale clan name is Itanagar Royals

Nice. You're also active in these games. ;)
  • skeske Posts: 1
    Sange bro, I have registered.
    @ske Welcome bro. Happy to see you here.
  • rafaelslamrafaelslam Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I've got bored of clash of clans, but i've played it for months.

----------------------

I've got bored of Clash of Clans, but I played it for months.
    Post edited by Lynne on