It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer.
Helen Hunt Jackson - September
The breezes taste
Of apple peel.
The air is full
Of smells to feel-
Ripe fruit, old footballs,
New books, erasers,
Chalk, and such.
The bee, his hive,
And Mother cuts
Like plates washed clean
With suds, the days
Are polished with
A morning haze.
John Updike, September
Is there something similar in UK?
Just 10 of them:
- Industrial logging isn't the cause of deforestation. Chuck Norris needs toothpicks.
- When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.
- Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
- If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.
- Chuck Norris does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.
- If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris does not play the lottery. It doesn't have nearly enough balls.
- Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
- Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
- Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.