It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.
Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.
Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.
November by Walter de la Mare
Is there something similar in UK?
Just 10 of them:
- Industrial logging isn't the cause of deforestation. Chuck Norris needs toothpicks.
- When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.
- Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
- If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.
- Chuck Norris does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.
- If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris does not play the lottery. It doesn't have nearly enough balls.
- Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
- Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
- Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.