Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 58

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,308 mod
fairy tale
pigeon
paradise

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,308 mod
    Last night I heard a fairy tale about a pigeon called Eric who lived in paradise.
  • YinYin Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    The director of the movie said that the reason of showing number of pigeons in the fairy tale story was because he wanted to create the sense of paradise.

--------------------

The director of the movie said that the reason for showing a number of pigeons in the fairytale was because he wanted to create a sense of paradise.
    Post edited by Teach on
  • chyijungchyijung Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    This island is like a paradise which would only exists in the fairy tale for all kind of birds including the pigeons as they never have shortage of food supply here.

-------------------------

This island is like a paradise, the kind that could only exist in a fairytale, and because there is never any shortage of food here there are all kinds of birds, including the pigeons.
    Post edited by Teach on
  • lemonlemon Posts: 68 ✭✭
    The pigeon army invaded paradise and killed all their enemies, thats not how Ann expected the fairy tale to end.
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Mum told the exciting fairy tale to her kids and after her youngest daughter asked her, if there are any pigeons in the paradise.

--------------------

Mum told the exciting fairy tale to her kids and after her youngest daughter asked her, if there were any pigeons in paradise.
    Post edited by Teach on
    edited July 2015
    One another child run to his father and curiously asked him: ‘Dad, have you ever heard the fairy tale about pigeons flying to the paradise?’

-------------------

Once upon a time a child ran to his father and curiously asked him: ‘Dad, have you ever heard the fairy tale about pigeons flying to paradise?’
    Post edited by Teach on
    edited July 2015
    “The Pigeon and the Dove” is a French literary fairy tale about love between Constancio and Constancia, and when Constancio transform into a pigeon and Constancia into a dove, they finaly met each other and their life turned into a paradise.

--------------

“The Pigeon and the Dove” is a French literary fairy tale about the love between Constancio and Constancia. When Constancio transforms into a pigeon and Constancia into a dove, they finally meet each other and their life turns into a paradise on earth.
    Post edited by Teach on
  • OlegOleg Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Have you ever heard a fairy tale about the pigeons in paradise? Yes of course, it's a nonsense. Pigeons don't deserve being in Paradise for their ability to befoul all utterly around

--------------------

Have you ever heard a fairy tale about pigeons in paradise? Yes of course, it's nonsense. Pigeons don't deserve to be in Paradise, due to their habit of befouling everything around them.
    Post edited by Teach on
    edited July 2015
    If you carefully read the fairy tale “The Garden of Paradise”, which is written by Hans Christian Andersen, you can find the bird pigeon hiding among the trees in the paradise.

-----------------

If you carefully read the fairy tale “The Garden of Paradise”, which was written by Hans Christian Andersen, you can find the pigeon hiding among the trees in paradise.
    Post edited by Teach on
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    The paining of a fairy tale was awesome as the artist depicted the paradise with white pigeon very well.

------------------------

The painting of a fairy tale was awesome, as the artist depicted paradise with a white pigeon very well.
    Post edited by Teach on
    edited July 2015
    The pigeon in the paradise is an essential character of this fairy tales.

--------------------

A pigeon in paradise is an essential character of this fairy tale.
    Post edited by Teach on
    The paradise production has recently released the trailer of a movie with title "The pigeon in a fairy tale".
    The children were so excited to watch a fairy tale movie "The pigeon and a fairy" in the paradise 3D cinema.
    edited July 2015
    In my childhood, my grandma used to tell me a fairy tale that described the features of the paradise and white pigeons.

---------------

In my childhood, my grandma used to tell me a fairy tale that described the features of paradise and white pigeons.
    Post edited by Teach on
    In a fairy land competition, the children in a pigeon costume presented a tale of paradise.
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 6,453 mod
    edited July 2015
    Do you think it's a fairy tale that Noah let loose a pigeon from his ark which came back with a blooming twig from paradise in it's beak?
    edited July 2015
    If you were in Noah's shoes would you loose a pigeon from your fairytale ark to pick up the blooming twig from paradise, too?
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    "Is it a fairytale or they are living in fool's paradise by thinking that a pigeon could be a spy from neighbouring country"

-------------------

"Is it a fairytale, or are they living in a fool's paradise by thinking that a pigeon could be a spy from a neighbouring country"
    Post edited by Teach on
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 6,453 mod
    edited July 2015
    A pigeon brought a message to the nomads in de desert, which confirmed that the promised paradise was not just a fairy tale.

-----------------

A pigeon brought a message to the nomads in the desert, which confirmed that the promised paradise was not just a fairy tale.
    Post edited by Teach on
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    While looking at pigeon's cage, she thought life isn't a paradise for everyone and it isn't like what was written in her childhood's fairytales.

-------------------

While looking at the pigeon's cage she thought, life isn't a paradise for everyone and it isn't like what was written in my childhood fairytales.
    Post edited by Teach on
  • TeachTeach Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,878 mod
    edited July 2015
    As the mother pigeon read the fairytale to her unhatched eggs, she looked forward to when they would all hatch, and it created a feeling of paradise within her heart.
  • AlantikaAlantika Posts: 182 Inactive
    edited August 2015
    The pigeons brought the fairy tale books and shared it in to the people of Real Town, they stole that books from the creatures on Paradise.
    -------------------
    The pigeons brought the fairy tale books and shared it with the people of Real Town who then stole the books from the creatures of Paradise.
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • komikomi Posts: 421 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    In this paradise island that looks like a fairy tale is hard to imagine city pigeon cruising around.
    ----------------------
    In this paradise island that looks like a fairy tale it is hard to imagine a city pigeon cruising around.
  • T_ThushyT_Thushy Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    I read a fairy tale book which described about paradise where the pigeons were sitting on a tree near a waterfall.
    --------------------------
    I read a fairy tale book which described a paradise where the pigeons sat on a tree near a waterfall.
  • T_ThushyT_Thushy Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    I heard a fairy tale story about pigeon like birds that leave from its paradise life near to death.
    ------------------
    I heard a fairy tale story about some pigeon like birds that left their paradise life when they were near death.
  • YinYin Posts: 191 ✭✭
    Thanks for your correction
    @Lynne
This discussion has been closed.