Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

The work in your country

souhaibsouhaib Posts: 41 ✭✭
Hello everyone :)
Getting a work is the first purpose for anyone because the work is a device to get mony.
may be you never work in your country but there are many countries you can get a work in it.

so evryone told us where is s\he leaving? and which is the profitable work in? :)
Tagged:

Comments

• RobRob Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I leave in Brazil. The moment here is not good to work. We are facing an economic crisis and especially crisis in government because of the recent corruptions scandals in several public institutions.
    I would like to work in another country currently.
  • souhaibsouhaib Posts: 41 ✭✭
    @Rob I thought that Brazil is country of companies and the work is avaliable.
    @souhaib, currently this is not been true. The unemployment rate is increasing a lot. The economy depends on the government and the politics is so bad.
  • souhaibsouhaib Posts: 41 ✭✭
    @Rob I wish for you good luck to find a good work
  • GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 5,087 mod
    It is a great idea to take a look at the countries that you are considering moving to in order to see the types of work that are available before you decide to move. This means that you can be sure to find something to earn you plenty of money when you get there. In my country, there are lots of things that you can do, however if you don't have any qualifications you're most likely to work in a bar or a restaurant if you are new to the country.
  • Just-LearnJust-Learn Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭
    @souhaib , Unfortunately, nowadays, we are going through very difficult time in my country, it's really hard for students and recent graduates to find a job that meets their studies, or even any other decent job, let alone, that we have alot of foreign companies that already left the country. besides, the decrease of oil price. But we always pray to GOD and rely on that these crises won't last forever and one day sooner not later GOD will give us what we look for, just we need to keep working hard, looking for job or continue learning and never give up.
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,514 mod
    I'm not sure if there are many countries that aren't facing economic problems right now. Though I suppose it's all relative. Australia isn't doing too badly. In Europe, Germany seems to be doing better than most European countries, though how long this will last is anyone's guess. It also often depends where in the country you are talking about. @Rob where in Brazil are you living? Are things better in Sao Paulo for example? In the UK, there are more jobs in London, but in the north of the country, there is a much higher level of unemployment.
    Hi, @mheredge.
    I live in Rio de Janeiro, city of next Olimpic Games. :smile:
    When I mentioned about economic problems, I referred to a conjectural problem of my country. Obviously, many countries around the world are passing by economic problems because of world's transformations. But the most of these countries are going to exit of crisis while Brazil is entering... and going in with big intensity. This situation doesn't have dependence with the city because in economic terms the government in Brazil is Centralized.
    We are passing through by serious problems with countability with Central government spending more than collects. Together this, we have some corruptions scandals. The scenario isn't friendly this way!
  • aprilapril Moderator Posts: 10,125 mod
    How was or is your experience when you were or are looking for a job?
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello
    I'm graduated social work to solve problems but this work in my country without money although I'm decide to became useful for my society . I made sweet for children and sell some games for children it's so interesting I can earn a lot of money and introduce help to children.
  • hieuln1991hieuln1991 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Hello everyone!
    I live in Vietnam. I think in my country really easy to get a job but you can get more money or not based on your knowledge. Now I work as a software engineer in Vietnam but I would like to work outside Vietnam in international environment.
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,514 mod
    Unfortunately @Rob, this seems to be a common problem everywhere these days. In the UK the government is so keen to cut back instead of raising taxes that soon there will be little left.
  • nour360nour360 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    hello!
    i am from tunisia and my preferred work is animating and designing short movies,
    @Rob all countries today are suffering from economic crisis and the lack of jobs opportunities is everywhere i hope its about time and every thing will get back as before.
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,621 mod
    I really love the work environment here in my current company where I'm working, :)
This discussion has been closed.