Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Step-by-step story 7

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,223 mod
" I know you have....

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,061 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    "I know you have no courage to say all this."
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you have done ..."
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you would have don it, I will be more.....
    edited May 2015
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you would have done it, I will be more certain of the rightness .....
  • DoraDora Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you would have done it, I will be more certain of the rightness.", said Lucy. She was ...
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,223 mod
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller ......
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend....
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want ...
    edited June 2015
    You've to add four words to continue the story @Atul.

Like if I say, "Once upon a time..." then @amatsuscibbler would add, "there was a monkey..." and @bubbli would continue, " who was very naughty..." and the story goes on.
    It's a game to make a learner's vocabulary better and it's created by moderators.(not sure that others can create such discussions or not) You should continue with four words of your choice from here:
    Dora said:

"I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want ...

@Lynne real story. :)
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk in any case................
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 6,061 mod
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back ...
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She ...
  • rahil11rahil11 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes....
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes of her university life.........
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes of her university life. She was risking her ...

''horrible scenes of university life'' @bubbli? Strange :|
    @Dora not strange normal!
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes of her university life. She was risking her life to recall them again...
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes of her university life. She was risking her life to recall them again. That phone call added further ....
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes of her university life. She was risking her life to recall them again. That phone call added further salt to her wounds....
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes of her university life. She was risking her life to recall them again. That phone call added further salt to her wounds. Her body trembled and ...
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes of her university life. She was risking her life to recall them again. That phone call added further salt to her wounds. Her body trembled and her skin turned pale...
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 6,061 mod
    "I know you have no courage to say all this. But if you could have done it, I would be more certain it was right.", said Lucy. She was terrified that the caller was her old friend whom she didn't want to talk to in any case. Her mind wandered back in the past. She remembered the horrible scenes of her university life. She was risking her life to recall them again. That phone call added further salt to her wounds. Her body trembled and her skin turned pale. "How did he get ...
This discussion has been closed.