Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Bollywood Movies

Hello everyone,
I made this discussion to know if anyone here is watching bollywood movies .I really like watching them as there are many beautiful stories,so if anyone is watching bollywood movies can tell us what is his favourite movie and who is his favourite actor/ress ?

Comments

• rahil11rahil11 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    I have no fav actor or actress but yes my fav all time bollywood movie is 3 idiots
  • HashimMagdyHashimMagdy Posts: 24 ✭✭
    @rahil11 it's one of my favourites too :)
  • roromao83roromao83 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    I have many favourite Indian movies .I saw Yeh jawaani Haiti Deewani,Hasee Toh Phasee, Aashiquid,Chennai Express :) .
  • roromao83roromao83 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I have many favourite Indian movies .I saw Yeh jawaani Haiti Deewani,Hasee Toh Phasee, Aashiq2,Chennai Express :) .
  • PK
  • rajatpareekcoolrajatpareekcool Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Holiday, 3 idiots, my name is khan
  • exmemberexmember Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not a fan of bollywood typical stuff so I like something out of the box. I loved watching Queen.
  • Bilal.Bilal. Posts: 50 ✭✭
    I am a choosy guy when it comes to a Bollywood movies. I am not fond of watching them but yet I have few in my favorite's list. And they are:-
    1) Garam hawa (1974).
    2) Gangs of wasseypur (All time favorite) :D
    3) 3 Idiots.
    4) Lagaan.
    5) Swades.
    6) Hera pheri.
    7) Vaastav: The reality.
    8) Guzaarish.
    9) Abtak 56.
    10) Maqbool.
    11) David.
    12) Ishaqzady.
    13) Rockstar.....etc
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    Initially, when I first saw the word Bollywood here, I honestly don't have any idea of its meaning. When I googled it, it means related to Hindi films, and having that said, I like '3 idiots' for that. :)
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,272 mod
    Initially, when I first saw the word Bollywood here, I honestly don't have any idea of its meaning. When I googled it, it means related to Hindi films, and having that said, I like '3 idiots' for that. :)
  • hifsahifsa Posts: 10
    [quote="kindgnice;132315"]Initially, when I first saw the word Bollywood here, I honestly don't have any idea of its meaning. When I googled it, it means related to Hindi films, and having that said, I like '3 idiots' for that. :) [/quote]

3 idiots is one of the finest bollywood movie.
  • lifecnezlifecnez Posts: 17 ✭✭
    My first Bollywood movie is 3 idiots and it is my top one.
  • AnuradaAnurada Posts: 200 ✭✭✭
    I have many movies in my favorite list. My all time favorite movies are 3 idiots and Hum aapke hain kon. I never skip any movie to watch.
  • RemoRemo Posts: 1
    l have many movies in my favorite list.
    my favorite movies is kai po che;3idiots and my name is khan
  • BubblyBubbly Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Remo there is a list of movies not a particular one. :)
  • nain_khan1nain_khan1 Posts: 161 ✭✭
    bollywood films are very exciting and enjoyable.my favourite actor is salman khan and actress is depika and kareena.my favourite movie is bajrangi bhaijan.
  • flyingatishflyingatish Posts: 3
    you may watch Anand...It's really awesome