Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
Please note: The MARS / WARS and FADS sessions are back on Skype for 2 weeks, but a couple of Lynne's sessions have been cancelled. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

How weird are you?

LynneLynne Your TeacherHomePosts: 8,808 mod
http://en.what-character-are-you.com/d/en/1535/0.html

I am 97% weird.

You are an odd duck.
You're so weird that you think you're normal. But you're really the culmination of strange. Everything is normal for you, sometimes even boring. You're really pretty crazy. It's almost impossible to be crazier.
Tagged:

Comments

• DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 3,068 mod
    I am 3% weird. I am totally normal.

And that alone is so rare, that you're somehow a bit odd anyway. No one is as normal as you. And because of that, you are not only unique, but also rather weird. Keep it up!
  • exmemberexmember Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    97% :D
    BEWARE it's almost impossible to be crazier than me. :p
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    97%.
    I'm wondering if it is possible to reach any other result? Nevertheless it could be funny to play water hose fights :)
  • jimmey97jimmey97 Posts: 2
    100 % fair enough
  • kit-katkit-kat Posts: 133 ✭✭
    97 %
    No surprise! I knew it!!!!
  • chyijungchyijung Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭
    3%
    Nothing abnormal has been found
  • dujiannantoridujiannantori Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    You are 97% weird. will since so many people are 97%, I don't feel so weird afterall
  • dujiannantoridujiannantori Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    @Dora I think normal or weird something reletive. it depends on the tendence of the larger population. If most of the people are weird, so that being weird is something normal. So that normal person would become weird person. do i make any sense? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 657
    I'm 97% weird. So many weirdos.
  • Igor_LoveraIgor_Lovera Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    I'm a normal man!

Your result:
    You are 3% weird. You are totally normal.

And that alone is so rare, that you're somehow a bit odd anyway. No one is as normal as you. And because of that, you are not only unique, but also rather weird. Keep it up!
    @Igor_Lovera you are weird because you are normal :D
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,530 mod
    I'm guessing that I should be 150% weird. But since I came out as 3% weird I can only imagine yhat there's something wrong with the quiz!
  • komikomi Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    "You are 97% weird. You are an odd duck."
    If most of us get this result does that means we are normal and the " others " are weird?
    :* :/ ;) :# :o :s :D :*
    It seems we're at one extreme or the other @komi. I can only assume that the results are in reverse. I know that I'm truly very weird and have been all my life, but according to the quiz, I'm normal. But then what's normal?
  • komikomi Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Yes in deed @mheredge . Who can say what is normal today ? Psychiatrist maybe ? Do they look normal? Some of them does not seem too normal to me . ;)
    And why does it goes only from 0 to 100 %. I know people who are 170 % "mad" ( in a good way).
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Without passing through this activity, I must admit that I am 100% weird. :p
    O my God! I am 100% weird. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Your result:
    You are 100% weird. You are an odd duck.
    You're so weird that you think you're normal. But you're really the culmination of strange. Everything is normal for you, sometimes even boring. You're really pretty crazy. It's almost impossible to be crazier.

But not more than this questionnaire/test. :)
    @mheredge LOL I agree! It's making me feel so normal after having so many weirdos around. :D
  • SolandreaSolandrea Posts: 2
    100% weird, I'm so proud of my self :blush:
  • aprilapril Moderator Posts: 9,835 mod
    Now I have done the test seriously and the result is that I am 97% weird!
    I don't understand!
    My guess: "They are weird, those who created this quiz and I am normal, right @Lynne ."
    @Solandrea same here. ;)
    @Solandrea wow 100% means there is no way back!
    you are the queen/king of weirdos!!
    :D
    Well I'm very happy to associate myself with so many weirdos @bubbli, @Solandrea, @april, @Lynne. I just hope that you don't find us non-weirdos too boring.
    @meu but this test is also 100% weird. Did you notice that?
    @mheredge not at all. We are with you. ;)
    That's what I thought @bubbli. I think someone has made the answers come out opposite of what they should be.
    @mheredge this is called " Knows no dance, claims the stage is tilted." :P
    But I haven't been drinking @bubbli, promise. Which reminds me, my tea was sitting in the kitchen and has gone cold. Absent minded as always.
    @mheredge LOL
    I just put it in a saucepan and heated it up again @bubbli. Didn't taste quite so nice but I didn't want to waste one of my three last PG Tips teabags. No more then till I get back to the UK.