Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 50

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler TeacherPosts: 2,113 mod
WOW! 50 games already! Aren't we clever!

berry
sheet
file

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Teacher Posts: 2,113 mod
    I filed the berries between the sheets of lasagne to make a tasty treat.
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 5,641 mod
    I printed that file with the berries, where you asked for, on a sheet of paper.

• mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,942 mod
    The file was full of berry stained sheets of paper.
  • DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 3,068 mod
    edited May 2015
    I put/placed the berry on a sheet and picked up the file...
    edited May 2015
    ...and went to the office where I got stunned to see so many berries lying on the table near the sheet file hanging clamps.
    ----------------
    ...and went to the office where I was stunned to see so many berries lying on the table near the sheet file hanging clamps.
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • exmemberexmember Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They filed a charge sheet against me for stealing few berries from their garden.
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I saw the group of teenagers going in single file to the Sheet-anchor pub, where each of them ate a raspberry pie with a huge berry at the top.
  • homanmihhomanmih Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    His sweet berry wife is filling for divorce despite of his clean sheet.
    --------------------
    His sweet berry wife is filing for divorce despite his clean sheet.
  • chyijungchyijung Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    The detective found the pivotal file hided under the bed sheet which has berries graphic on it.
    -----------------
    The detective found the pivotal file hidden under the bed sheet which had a berries design on it.
    The child with an old file is climbing onto the berry tree to catch his aeroplane, made from the white sheet of paper.
    edited May 2015
    After the buying the berry bed sheet sets the customers will file out of the store.
    -------------------
    After buying the berry bed sheet sets, the customers will file out of the store.
  • komikomi Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I made my bed sheets strait like a pc file and you made a stain from some berries on it.
    ---------------
    I made my bed sheets straight, like a pc file, and you have made a berry stain on it.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,942 mod
    He took the file to the sheet of gold and made a design that looked just like a large berry.
    He said to her with love,"I can write files filled with sheets of things I love about you, my sweet berry!"
    edited May 2015
    The nurse wraped the newborn baby in a sheet, gave strawberry juice to mother and checked doctor's file.
    --------------------
    The nurse wrapped the newborn baby in a sheet, gave strawberry juice to the mother and checked the doctor's file.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,886 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I filed a berry shaped cup in a golden sheet and presented it to @amatsuscribbler in the celebration party of 50th game of "take three words". ;)
    -------------
    I filled a berry shaped cup with a golden sheet and presented it to @amatsuscribbler in the celebration party of 50th game of "take three words".
    edited May 2015
    I filed my nails and then sheeted them with blue nail paint and made little berries on them.
    -----------------
    I filed my nails and then used blue nail varnish so they looked like sheets with little berries on them.
    edited May 2015
    What would mummy say, if her son filed his bed sheet with berry jam?
    ----------------------
    What would mummy say, if her son filled his bed sheet with berry jam and then filed it in the drawer?
    I read in a file about growing berry plants, you have to cover the soil with a sheet to keep it moist.
    edited May 2015
    This episode of the X-files is about the existence of spooky monsters with berry eyes and sheets over their heads.
    edited May 2015
    Will you grow berry plant after covering the soil with a sheet? Have you read about that in your file @Frank?
    -------------------
    Will you grow a berry plant after covering the soil with a sheet and have you read about that in your file @Frank?
  • aryarchiaryarchi Posts: 862 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I've hidden a basket filled with strawberries under an old white sheet with a big picture of a berry on it.
    --------------------
    I've hidden a basket filled with strawberries under an old white sheet with a big picture of a berry on it and filed it under B.
    edited May 2015
    Little Tedy would like to fill his damaged plush berry toy with the crumpled sheet of paper.
    ----------------------
    Little Teddy would like to file his damaged plush berry toy under the crumpled sheet of paper.
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 8,957 mod
    She hid a file in a bowl of berries, and smuggled it into the prison cell under a sheet.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,886 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lynne really! :)
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Teacher Posts: 2,113 mod
    edited May 2015
    @Frank - I want to colour in your berries?
    @homanmih - clever!
    @meu - I'll let you off with strawberry!
    @bubbli - Thank you! <3 <br />@Tinka , @aryarchi - I had to change your post. Hope it's OK. I think you are confusing 'file' with 'fill'.
    --------------------
    The file was so blunt that it would not even cut the berry so I threw it away in a sheet of paper.
    edited June 2015
    After I awarded @amatsuscribbler for her effort with a huge cup of berry pudding, I put the confusing pair of words file and fill on the big sheet of paper and sticked it on the wall.
    ------------------------
    After I awarded @amatsuscribbler for her effort with a huge cup of berry pudding, I put the confusing pair of words file on the big sheet of paper and stuck it on the wall.
  • rahil11rahil11 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    @lynna awarded me a blackberry phone along with a document file wrapped in a coloured sheet of paper for my overall performance :)
  • ShonanShonan Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    I wrote a long description about berry in yellow sheets and filed.
    ---------------------------
    I wrote a long description about berries in yellow sheets and filed it.
This discussion has been closed.