Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

When you feel bored what do you do?

HaydenHayden Posts: 49 ✭✭
edited July 2015 in Conditionals
Honestly
Post edited by Lynne on

Best Answers

Answers

• SairaSaira Posts: 566 ✭✭✭
    What kind of music are you listening Cheicksylla ?
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @bubbli these are nice things you are doing when feel boredom.
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 740 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    @Hayden, your name reminds me on the classical music, that I prefer to listen in the boring times. Do you know Franz Joseph Haydn?

Excellent music to cheer me up :)
    Honestly I didn"t now him @Tinka ,, but I didn"t understand how my name remained you with classic ??!
  • chyijungchyijung Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is because your name @Hayden is close to the musician's name Haydn. I know Haydn, but classical music usually have very complicate title , for instance: Symphony No 3 in C minor. I can't remember any of his works' name. :)
  • sapkassapkas Posts: 67 ✭✭
    If you have a toddler ,you don't have time to be bored:) But when I have free time, I am looking for a new pleace which I want to see, and I am planing a trip (especially mountain hiking or climbing).
    all these activities that you are doing when you feel boring were cool ,,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Usually i feel boring when i'm doing something i dont like. so at that time i used to sing a song when i'm alone :). if someone is with me i dont sing. when i'm at home i get the ball and i play with ball few minutes or play games in my phone.
  • farahawahfarahawah Posts: 6
    When I got bored, I usually watches dvd or goes to swim. Feeling relax and killing the time.
  • SaraSara Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    This is very interesting question @Hayden . It really really made me think. Honestly, I don't remember when I was bored last.
  • SimoneSilvaSimoneSilva Posts: 8
    When I feel boring, I watch a movie like The Theory of Everything.
  • AlmaAlma Posts: 3
    When I feel boring ..usually lesson to music or wach movie or painting. o:)
  • asmaawafyasmaawafy Posts: 16 ✭✭
    When I feel boring I actually run up and down . by this exercise , I can refresh my self . and feel better .
  • rennanrocharennanrocha Posts: 12 ✭✭
    When I'm bored is so easy to push myself outside of this feeling. I love music and I know play harmonica and few percussion instruments as well. So, in that situations I just take my harmonica and play the blues or something like that. In the same way, I love to listen to blues and samba. If I can't listen or play something, I just try to read some interesting things, watch some speech or enjoy my thoughts. :smile:
  • madhugmadhug Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    If I feel bored, i watch comedy movies or comedy TV shows these are very funny. I would feel very relax after watching funny programmes. sometimes I like to chit chat with my close friends on phone.

----------------------

If I feel bored, I watch comedy movies or comedy TV shows, these are very funny. I feel very relaxed after watching funny programmes. Sometimes, I like to chat with my close friends on the phone.
    Post edited by Lynne on
  • HermineHermine Moderator Posts: 5,804 mod
    I look what the fridge has to offer.