Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

When you feel bored what do you do?

HaydenHayden Posts: 49 ✭✭
edited July 2015 in Conditionals
Honestly
Post edited by Lynne on

Best Answers

Answers

• SairaSaira Posts: 566 ✭✭✭
    What kind of music are you listening Cheicksylla ?
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @bubbli these are nice things you are doing when feel boredom.
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    @Hayden, your name reminds me on the classical music, that I prefer to listen in the boring times. Do you know Franz Joseph Haydn?

Excellent music to cheer me up :)
    Honestly I didn"t now him @Tinka ,, but I didn"t understand how my name remained you with classic ??!
  • chyijungchyijung Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is because your name @Hayden is close to the musician's name Haydn. I know Haydn, but classical music usually have very complicate title , for instance: Symphony No 3 in C minor. I can't remember any of his works' name. :)
  • sapkassapkas Posts: 67 ✭✭
    If you have a toddler ,you don't have time to be bored:) But when I have free time, I am looking for a new pleace which I want to see, and I am planing a trip (especially mountain hiking or climbing).
    all these activities that you are doing when you feel boring were cool ,,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Usually i feel boring when i'm doing something i dont like. so at that time i used to sing a song when i'm alone :). if someone is with me i dont sing. when i'm at home i get the ball and i play with ball few minutes or play games in my phone.
  • farahawahfarahawah Posts: 6
    When I got bored, I usually watches dvd or goes to swim. Feeling relax and killing the time.
  • SaraSara Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    This is very interesting question @Hayden . It really really made me think. Honestly, I don't remember when I was bored last.
  • SimoneSilvaSimoneSilva Posts: 8
    When I feel boring, I watch a movie like The Theory of Everything.
  • AlmaAlma Posts: 3
    When I feel boring ..usually lesson to music or wach movie or painting. o:)
  • asmaawafyasmaawafy Posts: 16 ✭✭
    When I feel boring I actually run up and down . by this exercise , I can refresh my self . and feel better .
  • rennanrocharennanrocha Posts: 12 ✭✭
    When I'm bored is so easy to push myself outside of this feeling. I love music and I know play harmonica and few percussion instruments as well. So, in that situations I just take my harmonica and play the blues or something like that. In the same way, I love to listen to blues and samba. If I can't listen or play something, I just try to read some interesting things, watch some speech or enjoy my thoughts. :smile:
  • madhugmadhug Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    If I feel bored, i watch comedy movies or comedy TV shows these are very funny. I would feel very relax after watching funny programmes. sometimes I like to chit chat with my close friends on phone.

----------------------

If I feel bored, I watch comedy movies or comedy TV shows, these are very funny. I feel very relaxed after watching funny programmes. Sometimes, I like to chat with my close friends on the phone.
    Post edited by Lynne on
  • HermineHermine Moderator Posts: 5,941 mod
    I look what the fridge has to offer.