Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Is there a way to learn english faster?

Comments

• randinrandin Posts: 7
    For me it is important to talk a lot and I read books and watch movies in English
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,050 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @randin reading books is one habit that I really want to develop again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    > @husna94 said:
    > Hallo everyone, I and the other new member need help from you. As we know, we are the beginner english learner got some problem to understand this language, like can't understand when we watch a conversation of movie or some video, confused what their said on the video, defficulity when we want to speak, fear of being wrong in the use of the verb. Do you have a special trick, to cope with such things?
    > Thanks Before. Sory my english not good :)

I agree with you @husna94 ; but i think that practise practise and practise is the most important thing to do. I agree everything of your thought, actually i'm working hard with each fundamentals of english language as writing, grammar, listenig, reading and over all speaking!!
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    i think youyube and bbc are good for beginners ?
  • rbrouckrbrouck Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I'm trying to discover it ... but I think ... It's just work hard
  • NalsurNalsur Posts: 19 ✭✭
    > @dek_an said:
    > About "How to learn English faster": I think that the best way to learn some language is to live some time in the country where this language is native. But unfortunately not always exist such opportunity...
    I partly agree with you but I would say "to improve you English" insted of "to learn language". I think that without a basis of English you will not have any opportunity even though you are in those contries.
    To husna94:
    Firstly, a lot of studies at home on your own as many hours as possible. Additionally, take some courses to practise your English, because it is really difficult to talk with yourself :) .
    Secondly, English radio and English TV instead of the radio and TV in your language. Also, some lessons in the car while you are driving.
    Finally, you have to be ready that it will take some time to achieve an essential level. So, just study and practise and one day you will throw all your grammar books to the bin :) .
  • sammanisammani Posts: 238 ✭✭
    I have heard,there are no short cuts to do this.I firmly believe that if we be too fast again we have to be backward.So in my opinion ,climb this English mountain step by step is sounds better.
    @sammani we need to focus on all aspects of learning English. Then, we will have set our pace. It shouldn't be at sloth's pace every time. :)
  • mohit_singhmohit_singh Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Everyone has different way of learning.it could be fast or slow but the thing is that how much dedicated you are for your goal.
  • peaceculture2peaceculture2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone has different way of learning.it could be fast or slow but the thing is that how much dedicated you are for your goal.

I totally agree with you, passion, desire and consistency matter a lot for learnig :)
    We can't stop learning Peace to you
    @peaceculture2 yes Peace and a good 'mic' also contribute a lot. ;)
  • ALIADIL91ALIADIL91 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    in my opinion it depends on how much of the time do you study and practice and which department in language do you need practice on it like some people have certain problem in certain department they do not need study all thing
    @ALIADIL91 Whatever mean you use to learn English, do it persistently as a language cannot be learned in few days. It takes consistent efforts and time as well. :)
    yes just keep practice
  • peaceculture2peaceculture2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bubbly said:

@peaceculture2 yes Peace and a good 'mic' also contribute a lot. ;)

My mic is super nowadays
    We can't stop learning Peace to you
  • LahiruLahiru Posts: 59 ✭✭
    if keep speaking english daily you will definitely gonna be able to learn it fast
    @Lahiru not only speaking but adding new words in your vocabulary helps a lot.
  • mdshamsadmdshamsad Posts: 87 ✭✭
    @Bubbly
    As you say to learning English is only one way to practice practice practice.....can you explain how can I do practice?
    Lahiru
    how can i speak daily
    @mdshamsad you should give some time to English daily where you focus on learning different aspects of English like reading, writing, speaking, listening. You can get a lot of information from the internet regarding these sections. This is how it works. For speaking, we conduct a regular sessions on Skype. You can also become a part of them.

@ALIADIL91 You can join our Skype, G+ and virtual world sessions if you want to practice your conversational skills. Please check the calendar for different sessions. Here is the link:-
    http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html
    I have selected several Calendar which is convenait with me after that when the calendar time come how I know or how can be member with them
    @ALIADIL91 are you a member of LEN Skype meetup group? Did you send your Skype ID to Lynne?
  • sanjaysanjay Posts: 32 ✭✭
    > @Bubbly said:
    > @Scorpy I agree with you. Learning a language is a process that should be well planned and well structured.

Practice makes one perfct
    yes i did
    shall i send again or what shall I do
  • mdshamsadmdshamsad Posts: 87 ✭✭
    @Bubbly
    my Skype id:
    shams.alam.1996@gmail.com
    please add me on Skype group..
  • mohit_singhmohit_singh Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭
    Here he is. @Bubbly.
    he(mdshamsad)approached you.
    @mdshamsad .don't share your detail without asking. Anyone can misuse it....lol.
    Have patience she will definitely add you.
    @mohit_singh I will add him today in LESC group.

@mdshamsad Please send your Skype ID to Lynne through a private message as well.
  • sohnisohni Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Practice makes man perfect watch more and more English movies
    @sohni yes it works. But, we can also improve it with our reading skills as well like reading good books, novels, articles, or whatever you like.