Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
Please note: The MARS / WARS and FADS sessions are back on Skype for another week, but a couple of Lynne's sessions have been cancelled. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Is there a way to learn english faster?

Comments

• kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,439 mod

you can do as my way , creat a blog to remember and help everyone learning too : voa4you.com

Nice my friend. When did you start your blog? What is it all about? :)

Welcome to LEO network!! :smiley:
  • icha_15icha_15 Posts: 122 ✭✭
    @thonguyen yes you are correct, writing is good practising to use in correct grammar.
    @icha_15 wrote: »
    @thonguyen yes you are correct, writing is good practising to use in correct grammar.

Hi my friend. Do you like writing poems and prose? :)
  • icha_15icha_15 Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Hi @kindgnice you are so an active member here my friend, I took some quickly observation of your activities hahaha....but it means good :). Yes, I wrote some blogs to exercise my grammar, because I know that I have weakness of this part and I need it to support my work as well. How about your methods that have been using for your English improving?
    @icha_15 wrote: »
    Hi @kindgnice you are so an active member here my friend, I took some quickly observation of your activities hahaha....but it means good :). Yes, I wrote some blogs to exercise my grammar, because I know that I have weakness of this part and I need it to support my work as well. How about your methods that have been using for your English improving?

Thanks for your keen observation my friend. :) Why don't you join us in Skype sessions? :)
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,868 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @thonguyen this forum is more like a blog. You can share your views here as well. :)
  • Shiny03Shiny03 Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @icha_15 kindgnice is our best,excellent and intelligent leader. We all admire him.
    So work a bit hard, catch up with us and join us in Skype. :wink:
    Besides what @Shiny03 told you @icha_15, don't forget to check the calendar for different sessions. If you want to participate in any session, send a message to Lynne who will add you to that group. Here is the link for LEN calendar:-

http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html
    Shiny03 wrote: »
    @icha_15 kindgnice is our best,excellent and intelligent leader. We all admire him.
    So work a bit hard, catch up with us and join us in Skype. :wink:

Thanks @Shiny03 for these kind words. You made my day shining bright even it's already midnight here when typing this post. He he. God bless you always. :innocent:

@icha_15: Welcome back my friend! ;)
    Ohhh,it was my pleasure. I am your disciple,remember?! @kindgnice
    BTW,HOW COME you were wide awake at midnight? Impossible!! Any superpower?!
    It's not a superficial power. :)
    It just so happened that I always got back home midnights. @Shiny03
    @kindgnice You make me jealous...
  • PedroPedro Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Regarding subject of the topic - "Is there a way to learn english faster?" - I mean that facing limited time it's crucial to use it efficiently to advance your English. We have to focus on activities that give us real improvement of speaking, listening, reading or writing.
    No more jealousy my friend. I also hate waking up like a night owl. :) @Shiny03
    @Pedro wrote: »
    Regarding subject of the topic - "Is there a way to learn english faster?" - I mean that facing limited time it's crucial to use it efficiently to advance your English. We have to focus on activities that give us real improvement of speaking, listening, reading or writing.

See you soon in Skype sessions. :)
    @Pedro I agree with you. Without defining certain aspects of learning English, no one can focus on it. I have seen cases where people focus too much on improving writing skills or speaking skills but they don't get any fruitful results in the end because they don't focus on the other two aspects that are listening and reading. So, it works as a whole.
    @Pedro We welcome you :)
  • dyep24dyep24 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Still learning english language.. Hope someday i can improve my english speaking.. Coz s of now still limited to speak it..
    @dyep24 you need to practice it daily if you want to improve it fast. :)
    @ i already did that @Bubbly
    @dyep24 that's great. Are you a part of LEN Skype group?
  • nain_khan1nain_khan1 Posts: 161 ✭✭
    The faster way of learning English is confidence. We all are hesitate when we are going to start something new we are losing our confidence at every step,sometimes we thought we cancan not succeed.
    @nain_khan1 You said it! That's right! :)
  • nain_khan1nain_khan1 Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Thanks shiny03.
    @Bubbly thanks.. But im still not part of LEN skype group..
    @dyep24 did you send your Skype ID to Lynne?
    @Bubbly still busy.. Still dont have an account to skype.. Maybe someday thanks..
    @dyep24 take your time. :)
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just practice what you learn