Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Is there a way to learn english faster?

Comments

• MonikMonik Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    @morteza yes, you're right. Don't forget speaking, all of these are the perfect combination to improve english language. ☺
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,050 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @morteza but do it on regular basis.
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, we have a lot of ideas, how to improve our knowledge of English language. I like the slogan of LEN: "For the love of English". The first is love of the language and of people, who speak it. Every language is like an ocean: it's big, almost endless, and full of marvellous secrets. We are invited to swimm in it and to discover all those little treasures, that are hidden in it.
    @Tinka Do you know how to swim? ;)
    I'm still learning, @bubbli, and I hope not to be drowned at the end :)
    @Tinka we are learning how to swim in the sea of English. :)
    Yes, @bubbli, and we have a lot of good friends here :)
    edited May 2015
    @Tinka how's your work going on?
    edited May 2015
    Too much to do today, @bubbli :(( I need to put in order all the references in my scientific article and today it is the deadline... What about you, @bubbli ?
    @Tinka I am busy in a training program since last week. Today, I got a bit relief due to a meeting. But, I am enjoying my work.
  • Sam0608Sam0608 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    @Scorpy thanks for useful shares :D
  • ScorpyScorpy Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    @Sam0608 I'm glad that was useful :)
  • komikomi Posts: 421 ✭✭✭
    No.
  • reza.barreza.bar Posts: 4
    Thanks @Scorpy for your good comment.
    English is a language not a science you should learn it with practice. I do agree with it.
    I come to this forum and watch some movies and read different material in English for practice.
    Can anybody suggest some other ways of practicing english?
  • reza.barreza.bar Posts: 4
    How I can mention someone in my comments?
  • deedee Posts: 83 ✭✭
    @reza.bar ,I agree with you,I also watch "living English conversation" on you tube,It is very helpful.
  • EszterEszter Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Hello everybody, I have many problems with English learning. I have learnt for 3 years, but I can't speak. Everyday I read, I fill out some grammar tests, I watch video with subtitle, listening to mp3 English conversation. I learn about 3 hours per day! I can't practice, i have not possibility... Do you have some advices? Thank you
    @Eszter as far as the your practice tools and techniques are concerned. They are fine but the problem is you are not focusing or paying attention to what you listen on mp3 or watch video with subtitle or fill our some grammar tests. Just concentrate, focus, and let your memory and mind working in synchronized form. Try it once again and see the results! :)
  • EszterEszter Posts: 17 ✭✭
    My second problem is, I'm thinking on my mother tongue. I always translate the sentences, what I want to say.
  • lilifowerlilifower Posts: 20 ✭✭
    practice
  • FerFer Posts: 144 ✭✭
    @Eszter If you want to improve your English , you have to think in English and also don't translate the sentences. Keep all things in English.
  • windy_88windy_88 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I think we don't need to learn many words. In fact, we just need about 10000 popular words. What we need is learning the whole sentence and remember the way a native person want to express his ideal in each situation such as going to airport, hotel...
  • maksmaks Posts: 8
    Hi friends! I'm new in this forum. I'm also an enthusiast to speak English fluent .
    Exercise me who is electric engineer here in this forum?
    Sorry "execuse me"
  • londonlondon Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I believe that practice English more and more, no matter where is the key for achieve success on English.
    London I guess your native language is English?
  • roromao83roromao83 Posts: 187 ✭✭
    @maks you should use (@) befor name .to let know who you talk with. like what I wrote @make and to let massage deliver to who you talk with .
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0
    Love is the only way to do :p ... If you love English as well as you love your native language, so you will learn it as fast as SONEQ haha :p (I'm joking)
    If you want to learn English, just think in English, feel in English, dream in English, talk in English, Walk in English, express in English, write in English, work in English, and Express in English. :)
    Don't stop. ;)