Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is one to say about June? The time of perfect young summer, the fulfilment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade.

Gertrude Jekyll
A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

would you help me to be familiar with this site?

FerFer Posts: 144 ✭✭
Hello everyone , I am new here and I want to participate in all sessions that hold but I don't know how are they ,
I follow the calender and I know all the plans but I don't know how can i join :(
and what are second life and virtual world ?
please explain all things :(
I get confused here :(

Comments

• FerFer Posts: 144 ✭✭
    thanks @Hasti,
    Have you ever participate in any session that have held?
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    @Fereshteh No I haven't. But I will. I my self have a page where we practice vocab (Esp IELTS vocab). If you like you can participate in our program.
    this is the page link:
    www.learn-english-forum.org/discussion/2200/hastis-daily-vocabulary
  • DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 3,068 mod
    edited May 2015
    Hi @Fereshteh.
    Nice to see you. You mentioned that you've seen the calendar so there's no need to tell you 'bout the link. But one thing I have to tell you that every session or else is performed according to the Berlin time. You should better explore this website again:
    www.learnenglish.de/
    Or you can send @Lynne a private message containing your Skype ID and she will add you on Skype and you'll be made alert for Skype sessions.

I hope that I helped you. :confused:
  • FerFer Posts: 144 ✭✭
    hi @Dora Thanks for helping
  • KimySaysonKimySayson Posts: 4
    Hi! I am new here! Hope I can gain friends and learn a lot in English especially in speaking.
  • MonikMonik Posts: 997 ✭✭✭✭
    @KimySayson you are in the right place then.. Welcome ☺
    > @monik2014 said:
    > KimySayson you are in the right place then.. Welcome ☺

Thanks Monik! :)
    By the way, how can I create a thread here in forum?
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,007 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @KimySayson Welcome aboard! You can create a thread after sometime. Just participate in different sections and stay around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17 ✭✭
    @bubbli @Lynne hey can i know how to start a discussion in this site and can i know start discussions are compulsory for be a active member????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17 ✭✭
    @bubbli just now i got my membership :) <3 i'm really happy :p
    @Lynne Bonus Thanks. :)
  • dimaadimaa Posts: 12 ✭✭
    hello everyone I'm a new member her , I want to speck English , how I can join with you and I need to practice my English by chat
    @dimaa welcome!!! Check all the activities in the calendar. You can attend any of these sessions. Learning English network use different platforms.. you will enjoy it!
    > @monik2014 said:
    > dimaa welcome!!! Check all the activities in the calendar. You can attend any of these sessions. Learning English network use different platforms.. you will enjoy it!
    how i get calendar please
    sorry where the calendar activities
    @dimaa here is the link, make sure about your time zone, because the events are shown in Berlin time..

http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html
    @dimaa welcome and nice to see you.
    > @bubbli said:
    Nice to see you too
    @dimaa ?
  • Sam0608Sam0608 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Hello, I'm new here too and I want to be friends with you all so that we can help each other improve English
    @Sam0608 that's a positive attitude!
  • lilifowerlilifower Posts: 20 ✭✭
    hi !

I think you can ask administrator for help
  • SairaSaira Posts: 842 ✭✭✭
    @Sam0608 ,@lilifower, We all help each other in this forum,hopefully you will learn a lot here. B)
  • afzanaafzana Posts: 1
    Hi! I m new member but i can't understand to opret this side .plz help.
  • Mohamed-abdiMohamed-abdi Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Hi everyone I'm new member I want someone to speak with him on Skype. Is there anyone want to help me ?
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 25,707 mod
    @Mohamed-abdi you need to be a member for a while and make a certain number of comments or posts before you can join the Skype groups. It won't take long as long as you join in on the Forum with your comments.

Have a look at http://learn-english-forum.org/categories/how-to
    and http://learn-english-forum.org/categories/new_members and you should find the answer to your questions here @afzana.
  • maallahmaallah Posts: 3
    Hi everyone I am new and I don't know anything about this site please help.... I really want to learn english....
This discussion has been closed.