Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

How do I improve my speaking?

FerFer Posts: 142 ✭✭
hi everybody, I am happy to be familiar with this site
I try to be active here
Help me to speak fluently

thanks

Comments

• MOHSENMOHSEN Posts: 114 ✭✭
    one of good ways,when there is no one to talk is shadowing.it means just repeating after a native speaker.it will help more with pronunciation
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Listening a lot then speaking a lot.
  • ullasudayan2ullasudayan2 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I need to improve my speaking skills, i think chatting with english speakers through skype will be better and effective. so those who are interested to chat with me can join me in skype, my skype id is ullasudayan2
  • MonikMonik Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    @ullasudayan2 ... You could also attend some sessions on Second Life SL, it's another Learning English platform. Take a look at calendar activities.. ☺
  • BubblyBubbly Posts: 29,636 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @chashikajw Nice.
    You can add me on Skype and we will talk daily for sometime.
  • FerFer Posts: 142 ✭✭
    @bubbli what is your Skype name?
    Let me share it with you via personal message. :)
  • parsakingparsaking Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Just watch English movies and try to act like them.
  • dek_andek_an Posts: 8
    I think the best way to improve English language skills are watching movies in English, reading some articles in English and as main point is speaking with native speakers
    edited May 2015
    @parsaking welcome.
    Have you ever tried to act like them? :)
  • mortezamorteza Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Speaking English is so exciting for me . I'm so excited becouse I can speak a little after studing for a few months.
    @morteza speaking English is a full time fun for me. I really enjoy learning it. :)
  • mortezamorteza Posts: 28 ✭✭
    I hope I can speak English like a native speaker some day. Is it possible?
    @morteza Everything is possible in this world. :)
  • HashimMagdyHashimMagdy Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Hi,
    I'm a new member here..I want to be an active member so can anyone tell me what can I do to be active...I'm really looking forward to improving my English skills and speaking
  • MonikMonik Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    @HashimMagdy Hi and welcome! you can be active taking part on the forum and also if you want, you can attend some of the activities and sessions during the week. Feel free to explore the network and join any of these sessions. :)
  • rahil11rahil11 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    I guess best way of improving speaking to keep a close view at what the actors speak in movies and try to repeat those words..it helps a lot
    @rahil11 Welcome and nice to see you.

Did you ever try it?
    edited May 2015
    Yes, I often do it and I think it has helped me to a great extent. I pronounce words correctly and my ascent sounds good. But I still lack fluency and vocublary @bubbli
    @bubbli, how can I mention someone in my comment?
    You have already mentioned me in your comment. :) @rahil11 Just add "@" before the name.
    I got it :)
    @Paladino You will learn a lot here. I am saying it based on my personal experience. Please explore different sections of this forum, participate in discussions, and have a fun. :)
  • HikomaruHikomaru Posts: 23 ✭✭
    My English is not good yet,and I am not sure How I improve my speaking.
    If My English is good,I'll tell you how to learn English effectively.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,402 mod
    After you've been a member of the Forum for a while @Hikomaru, you can join the Skype sessions that are available. These give you an opportunity to practice speaking. Unfortunately I can't run any at the moment as my access to the internet is a bit restricted.