Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer.

Helen Hunt Jackson - September
The breezes taste
Of apple peel.
The air is full
Of smells to feel-
Ripe fruit, old footballs,
Burning brush,
New books, erasers,
Chalk, and such.
The bee, his hive,
Well-honeyed hum,
And Mother cuts
Chrysanthemums.
Like plates washed clean
With suds, the days
Are polished with
A morning haze.

John Updike, September
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Step by step story 6

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,213 mod
The island was remote.

Comments

• [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The island was remote and the sea was calm..
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,057 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near to a....
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near to a sand castle's village.
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet...
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here on every weekend.......
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm..
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a...
    edited April 2015
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention.
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 5,937 mod
    @bubbli and @meu remember not to add more than four new words and to wait until someone else responses first.
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull ...
    @Frank OK boss. :)
    But @Frank my flow,.........
    @Frank only 4? :s we can't even express anything in 4 words. You should allow us for at least 10 words.
    Send a request to @amatsuscribbler then @meu. She introduced this game.
    Ok @Frank, I will.
    (Exact 4 words, Is it fine? :D)
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot...
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I ....
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird ...
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was spoiled with ...
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was spoiled with some injury at its neck....
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was spoiled with some injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards..
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was spoiled with some injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look.....
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was spoiled with some injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look. The bird turned its head ...
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting at the beach near a sand castle's village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was spoiled with some injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look. The bird turned its head towards sky and opened its beak.....
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,213 mod
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting on the beach near a sand castle village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was suffering with some injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look. The bird turned its head towards sky and opened its beak. Mournfully crying, the bird....
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting on the beach near a sand castle village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was suffering with some injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look. The bird turned its head towards sky and opened its beak. Mournfully crying, the bird uttered a very deep but..
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting on the beach near a sand castle village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was suffering with some from injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look. The bird turned its head towards the sky and opened its beak. Mournfully crying, the bird uttered a very deep but sincere shriek. Painfully aware ...
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting on the beach near a sand castle village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was suffering from injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look. The bird turned its head towards the sky and opened its beak. Mournfully crying, the bird uttered a very deep but sincere shriek. Painfully aware of its surrounding, the bird.......
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting on the beach near a sand castle village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was suffering from injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look. The bird turned its head towards the sky and opened its beak. Mournfully crying, the bird uttered a very deep but sincere shriek. Painfully aware of its surroundings, the bird looked at me as if ...
    The island was remote and the sea was calm after many days. I was sitting on the beach near a sand castle village. The cold breeze was caressing my cheeks and the water was touching my feet. I used to come here every weekend. This place had a magic which made my nerves calm. While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly a tiny sound woke me up and caught my attention. It was a seagull with a black spot on its body. I looked at a bird that was suffering from injury at its neck. I slowly moved towards it and tried to have a look. The bird turned its head towards the sky and opened its beak. Mournfully crying, the bird uttered a very deep but sincere shriek. Painfully aware of its surroundings, the bird looked at me as if I were its last hope....
This discussion has been closed.