Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Introducing The Useful Apps Related With Learning English

samadvaliloosamadvaliloo Posts: 94 ✭✭
Hi everybody, here we are going to talk about the useful applications on different platforms, like Windows, Android, iOS or other ones... Or online websites that working on learning English for free ( like LEO!!! ).

Here I want to introduce one of them!
There is a amazing software, it's Anki. Anki tries to help you on remembering the new words by Leitner method. It support the pronunciation of each word, And there is a big library of Decks that has new word : ankiweb.net/shared/decks/english
You can make your favorite deck by your self and add the pronunciation automatically to them by add-ones.
You can try Anki on many of platforms : ankisrs.net/

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any software that automatically save all the English words in my memory?:) :)
  • samadvaliloosamadvaliloo Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Hahaaaaaahaa...
    Not yet @bubbli, But it will help you to save them into your memory!!
    Try it.
  • Helios123Helios123 Posts: 1
    How to ge in touch and connect with you? facebooksignup.net
    Me @Helios123 ?????
    edited April 2015
    There is another program with same applicability, I use the JMemorize as a second tool!!
    It works just like Anki but without pronunciation support, and a little weaker!
    What kind of App do you use, friends?
    @april @Lynne @mheredge @bubbli @Frank ...
    Honestly speaking Samad, I don't use any app regularly. I am not a big fan of apps and even mobile. I have downloaded whatsapp a month back just to have conversation with my sisters and cousins. I like it as its easy to use. Its not difficult to download apps but it is difficult to manage them and use them.
    WWWWOOOWW @bubbli, Seems that you are really conservative person!
    Maybe you don't like the IT stuffs! But i owe to It!!! It helps me too much.
    edited April 2015
    Samad so your criteria for conservativeness is how frequent a person uses apps. :)
  • rezzy_rajrezzy_raj Posts: 25 ✭✭
    @samadvaliloo ..... I have tried many Apps and games to improve English. But the best way is just practice with someone, talk to someone.
    @rezzy_raj yes it is, but almost we have not anyone to talk ....
    But our computers and mobiles are always in hand. Isn't it????
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,271 mod
    I tried downloading apps from Google Play Store related to learning English. :)