Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Where you are living ? and What you had visited / you hope to visit ?

I am From Egypt live at Cairo city and i hope to visit France and USA thats my wishes for now smiley:
what about you ?

Comments

• ManLearnerManLearner Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭
    I am from Pakistan but currently living in Saudi Arabia. I wish to visit Turkey and Australia.
  • Aya1992Aya1992 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    I'm from Algeria and i've never been abroad before, i hope to visite Mecca, Turkey, Suitzerland, India, Japan, Malysia, Jordan :dizzy:
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,151 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope to visit European countries especially France and Italy. In our region, I would like to go to China, and Russia. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    bubbli: me, too, I really really love Italy, Hope to see you there someday :))) ,
    @SarahNguyen1795 Lets go together. :)
    edited May 2015
    @bubbli :I've never been gone abroad before, and I wish to travel Italy the most currently, Which countries have you ever come ? by the way , @Aya1992 neither have I, not still out of my location,
    @SarahNguyen1795 I have visited KSA only. But within my country I traveled a lot.
    ah, which country do you come from @bubbli , I found you talk to much person in here, can you show me a member who come from china. thanks so much <3
    @SarahNguyen1795 LOL I am so talkative. :) I am from Pakistan. For Chinese friend, you should explore different sections of this forum.
    @bubbli : okie, :)
  • SairaSaira Posts: 846 ✭✭✭
    I am living in London it's really beautiful city .I would like to say you can see every where is art and history.The buildings are very old but telling history especially Buckingham palace and museum and Madam Taussauds .If some one ask what's London really like?Answer is fantastic you can see lots of cultures, theater ,education,gardens,night clubs and especially undergrounds I mean tube.But the the worse thing is very expensive city
    I visited Canada I went to Toronto to visit my friend then go to downtown oh it's really stunning place then we went to Niagrafalls.I stayed there two weeks it was really fun.I would like to go to Egypt Italy and China
    Hello, i´m from Slovakia. Nice place with mountains. I´d like to visit France, or Venice.
    Oh bubbli you are great very nice video.Yes it was beautiful place and this water also make too much noise
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 29,202 mod
    Next destination will be France in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing the Eiffel Tower again.
    Next destination will be France in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing the Eiffel Tower again.
    @mheredge welcome back and surely you will enjoy your trip to France. :)
  • homanmihhomanmih Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Next destination will be Rome. I will fly to Italy in June. I'm going to wander across ancient Rome for a week.
    @homanmih Is there any ancient Rome left?
    Yes, there are a lot of ancient-time footprints in Rome and Europe throughout. You can imegine the high of thoughts and feelings of those people more clearly when you are staying next to the Forum. They have brought us urban conveniences, law, art and BTW, Latin and even word «forum».
    Enjoy Rome @homanmih. It's an amazing place, where the ancient rubs shoulders with the modern.
    @homanmih Your description of Rome after your visit would be interesting and different. I am waiting for the moment. :)
    Yes @mheredge There are futuristic museum of contemporary art and architecture in the Flaminio quartiere of Rome – MAXXI. It was designed by my favorite architect Zaha Hadid.
    @bubbli Let’s call that Roman Holiday 2.
    @homanmih After you visit there might be a holiday.:)
    Rome Fiumicino Airport fire.
    Thousands of tourists have been left stranded after a violent fire ripped through Rome’s busiest airport last night.
    An airport official described the blaze as “very violent” as pictures emerged of flames two-storeys high which continued to send thick, acrid clouds of smoke into the sky until mid-morning.
    Only intercontinental flights are being allowed onto the runway, leaving many travellers camping outside the transit hub with an estimated 200 flights cancelled.
    Roads surrounding the airport have been closed by authorities in an attempt to fight the fire and keep passengers away, but authorities hope to re-open the main terminus this afternoon.
    Oh that's terrible news @homanmih. Let's hope everything gets back to normal quickly.
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0
    hi everyone..i'm from Viet NAm
    @trinhphan211133 Welcome aboard! Nice to see you around. :)