Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Step by step story 5

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
Once upon a Wednesday...

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,151 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside....
  • LynneLynne Teach HomePosts: 9,695 mod
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. It seemed to have ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. It seemed to have dark clouds spread ed through out the sky.
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 6,246 mod
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. It seemed to have There were dark clouds spread ed throughout the sky. I felt alone and ...
    Post edited by Frank on
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside.There were dark clouds spreaded throughout the sky. I felt alone and affright as I was alone at home.
    edited March 2015
    You may only add 4 new words @manoj0001

Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spreaded throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid as I was alone at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck...
    Post edited by Frank on
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spreaded throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near.....
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was ...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time.........
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time.only i could see...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of.....
  • chyijungchyijung Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭✭
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flamed up building...
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire! ...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. all of a sudden..
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, the outdoor was slippery...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water.........................
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I ...
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and.....
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and try to judge the whole situation......
    Frank I know the rules but couldn't resist....:)
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and try to judge the whole situation, then I heard people shouted....
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and try to judge the whole situation, then I saw people screaming and calling for the help. I....
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for the help. I took my phone and...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately the line was engaged...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately all lines were busy and I was terrified more..........
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I heard people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately all the lines were busy and I was terrified even more. What could I do? ...
  • nhuttruong01nhuttruong01 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately all lines were busy and I was terrified more, fire helicopter on sky and it reached on time.
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately all lines were busy and I was terrified even more. Suddenly, a helicopter appeared behind the building and started hovering around it..............
This discussion has been closed.