Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Step by step story 5

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,223 mod
Once upon a Wednesday...

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,061 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside....
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,581 mod
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. It seemed to have ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. It seemed to have dark clouds spread ed through out the sky.
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 6,061 mod
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. It seemed to have There were dark clouds spread ed throughout the sky. I felt alone and ...
    Post edited by Frank on
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside.There were dark clouds spreaded throughout the sky. I felt alone and affright as I was alone at home.
    edited March 2015
    You may only add 4 new words @manoj0001

Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spreaded throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid as I was alone at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck...
    Post edited by Frank on
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spreaded throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near.....
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was ...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time.........
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time.only i could see...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of.....
  • chyijungchyijung Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭✭
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flamed up building...
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire! ...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. all of a sudden..
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, the outdoor was slippery...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water.........................
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I ...
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and.....
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and try to judge the whole situation......
    Frank I know the rules but couldn't resist....:)
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and try to judge the whole situation, then I heard people shouted....
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and try to judge the whole situation, then I saw people screaming and calling for the help. I....
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for the help. I took my phone and...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately the line was engaged...
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately all lines were busy and I was terrified more..........
    edited March 2015
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I heard people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately all the lines were busy and I was terrified even more. What could I do? ...
  • nhuttruong01nhuttruong01 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately all lines were busy and I was terrified more, fire helicopter on sky and it reached on time.
    Once upon a Wednesday, it was raining outside. There were dark clouds spread throughout the sky. I felt alone and afraid at home. Suddenly, the lightning struck a big building near my house. I was in the kitchen at that time. I could only see the sparking light of the flames on the building. It was on fire. All of a sudden, I rushed towards the main gate, but the outdoor was slippery due to lots of water on the ground. I stopped for a while at the main gate and tried to judge the whole situation. Then I saw people screaming and calling for help. I took my phone and called the fire department. Unfortunately all lines were busy and I was terrified even more. Suddenly, a helicopter appeared behind the building and started hovering around it..............
This discussion has been closed.