Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer.

Helen Hunt Jackson - September
The breezes taste
Of apple peel.
The air is full
Of smells to feel-
Ripe fruit, old footballs,
Burning brush,
New books, erasers,
Chalk, and such.
The bee, his hive,
Well-honeyed hum,
And Mother cuts
Chrysanthemums.
Like plates washed clean
With suds, the days
Are polished with
A morning haze.

John Updike, September
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

If I had to tell you something on the Internet, what kind of things would you like to hear about?

greensurfergreensurfer Posts: 22 ✭✭
edited April 2015 in Conditionals
It sounds like a business, but I don't mean that, actually. :blush:
Post edited by Lynne on

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,061 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends what kind of things can you tell us?
  • greensurfergreensurfer Posts: 22 ✭✭
    It's not a question about what I'm able to tell, but only what kind of things do you watch with interest?
    There are a number of categories that I use to watch with interest. In my spare time I use to watch different programs on dailymotion and youtube. Similarly, I use dictionary frequently as well as my emails. English forum is another website that I use to explore on daily basis.
    Are you particular interested in a subject or do you browse a lot on youtube without any preference?
    I am particularly interested in news programs. Sometimes, I browse for comedy programs that make me laugh. But I don't spend alots of time on youtube or daily motion because I use to download many things and watch them on weekends.
  • JanePhanJanePhan Posts: 5
    I have a medical background, so I would like to hear about new medical advances and health & science - related news
    @JanePhan and do you work at hospital? I work at hospital as well.
    edited March 2015
    So paramedical staff around. :) @janephan and @greensurfer
  • elhattabfethielhattabfethi Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Hello
    @bubbli and @greensurfer .
    For me I am interested to football video in YouTube. I spend 50 % of my time in Facebook.
    @elhattabfethi I like different games on facebook and live chat.So which feature of facebook, do you like or frequently use?
    @elhattabfethi 50% of your time? Wow! Do you have so much time or do you work with Facebook?
  • EnglishLearnerEnglishLearner Posts: 16 ✭✭
    As my user id is EnglishLearner I thought of learning English through internet. So you could tell or post regarding English language regular basis. So people like me would get benefited. It is snowing here as I am writing this comment. I wish, I could find someone in this forum who can correct my English if I make any mistake in my sentence specially grammatically.
  • nelnel Posts: 1,125 Inactive
    Well I often use Internet for learning English. I haven't enough time to do other things like game and Facebook or else.
This discussion has been closed.