Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

If I had to tell you something on the Internet, what kind of things would you like to hear about?

greensurfergreensurfer Posts: 22 ✭✭
edited April 2015 in Conditionals
It sounds like a business, but I don't mean that, actually. :blush:
Post edited by Lynne on

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends what kind of things can you tell us?
  • greensurfergreensurfer Posts: 22 ✭✭
    It's not a question about what I'm able to tell, but only what kind of things do you watch with interest?
    There are a number of categories that I use to watch with interest. In my spare time I use to watch different programs on dailymotion and youtube. Similarly, I use dictionary frequently as well as my emails. English forum is another website that I use to explore on daily basis.
    Are you particular interested in a subject or do you browse a lot on youtube without any preference?
    I am particularly interested in news programs. Sometimes, I browse for comedy programs that make me laugh. But I don't spend alots of time on youtube or daily motion because I use to download many things and watch them on weekends.
  • JanePhanJanePhan Posts: 5
    I have a medical background, so I would like to hear about new medical advances and health & science - related news
    @JanePhan and do you work at hospital? I work at hospital as well.
    edited March 2015
    So paramedical staff around. :) @janephan and @greensurfer
  • elhattabfethielhattabfethi Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Hello
    @bubbli and @greensurfer .
    For me I am interested to football video in YouTube. I spend 50 % of my time in Facebook.
    @elhattabfethi I like different games on facebook and live chat.So which feature of facebook, do you like or frequently use?
    @elhattabfethi 50% of your time? Wow! Do you have so much time or do you work with Facebook?
  • EnglishLearnerEnglishLearner Posts: 16 ✭✭
    As my user id is EnglishLearner I thought of learning English through internet. So you could tell or post regarding English language regular basis. So people like me would get benefited. It is snowing here as I am writing this comment. I wish, I could find someone in this forum who can correct my English if I make any mistake in my sentence specially grammatically.
  • nelnel Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I often use Internet for learning English. I haven't enough time to do other things like game and Facebook or else.
This discussion has been closed.