Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

How are you feeling today?

Comments

• TinkaTinka Posts: 740 ✭✭✭
    > @bubbli said:
    > Its raining outside that makes me a bit lazy and sleepy too. I am not in a mood of doing any work today.

Hi! Maybe you can just hang out a little bit. Have a nice day!
  • BubblyBubbly Posts: 29,668 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    @Tinka Thank you and welcome aboard.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 23,498 mod
    Feeling very lethargic today, so I'm going to have to postpone a few chores for tomorrow.
  • MonikMonik Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused about all the things I have to do. Sometimes I can't see clearly the path. Anyway, as always I'll get up to see whatever life has prepared for me.
    If you meet me today, you would probably see a little bit sadly look on my face. maybe you would think something is not okey with me. But I'm fine. I just want to be sad for awhile, to be in this relaxed state without pretending to be extremly happy or excited. Maybe I just need to hang out for awhile, to rest, and to peacefully listen what's going on. It's some kind of tranquility. Today I just like it :)
    I am feeling a bit excited as its my father's birthday today and I am going to give him a surprise in the evening. What a fun!:)
    Happy birthday to your father, @bubbli! Have a nice and joyful birthday party :-)
    Thank you @Tinka :)
    I'm not feeling quite as sluggish as I did yesterday. I woke up a bit earlier too. I have however, had to postpone a few jobs till Friday, which makes me annoyed as I really wanted to get everything done so I can just sit and relax for a few days before I leave.
    I just wake up. I'm ready to do some excersises, afterwards I will take a ride to any place outside of the city. Perfect time to relax. ☺
    I'm feeling happy as I've just met up for coffee with one of my ex-Gurkha army friends who's on his way back to the UK tomorrow.
    edited April 2015
    I have tied up a meeting with one of my old colleagues. So, I am feeling happy to see her after long time. There would be a lot of fun to share our experiences so far.

----------------------

I have tied up a meeting time with one of my old colleagues, so, I am feeling happy that I will be able to see her after such a long time. We will have a lot of fun, sharing our experiences to date.

!Note - I wasn't sure if you had already met your colleague, or not.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    edited April 2015
    I'm feeling lazy. I woke up very early, I had a reunion, but the time of the meeting was wrong. So I had to come back home. I need to sleep a little bit more.

-------------------

I'm feeling lazy. I woke up very early; I had a reunion, but I got the time wrong, so I had to come back home. I need to sleep a little bit more.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    I am feeling quite weird today as totally out of focus because of a number of things that I have planned for this weekend. I am still thinking over it and now it is disturbing me alot. :)
  • sarataersarataer Posts: 92 ✭✭
    I am feeling in love ♡
  • sarataersarataer Posts: 92 ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    I feel in love ♡ at the morning, angry at the noon, sadness at the evening, and lonely at the night!
    but while I write this comment I am feeling joyful.

-----------------

I feel as if I'm in love in the morning, angry at noon, sad in the evening, and lonely during the night, but while I write this comment I am feeling joyful.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    Like every Good Friday, also known as Holy Friday, the weather is cold, rainy and the sky is grey. I've been in some activities or rituals, I've visited some churches, the vibe is peaceful and quite. I like to feel this way. I got another chance to improve myself and give all I have to the world. ☺
  • zakaria_dandouni1zakaria_dandouni1 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Today I don't feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed, listen to music, watch some films, eat some chocolate comment in the forum, cause today don't feel like doing anything, nothing at all hoho hoho hohohoooooooooooo.
    I have already met them.
    Thank you for the correction @Lynne
    edited April 2015
    I am relaxed today because its Sunday and I've accomplished all my tasks that I planned yesterday.

---------------

I am relaxed today because it's Sunday and I've accomplished all the tasks that I planned yesterday.
    Post edited by Lynne on
  • HermineHermine Moderator Posts: 5,804 mod
    edited April 2015
    How am feeling today is the question.
    Well, I had really, really very good dishes during the last few days and therefore I feel a bit full, if you understand. I am pretty glad the days are over and I can keep on having a normal life.

-----------------

How am feeling today is the question. Well, I ate some really, really good dishes over the last few days and I am feeling a bit full, if you understand what I mean. I am pretty glad it's all finished, and I can carry on with my normal life.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    I am feeling so lethargic today due to sudden twist in weather. Weather really affects my mood.
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Teacher Posts: 1,991 mod
    Feeling very happy today as I'm sitting in the garden in the sunshine, feeling warm and hugged.
    I'm feeling relaxed and happy, even though the weather is so glum. Sometimes the weather isn't too important.
  • exmemberexmember Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am feeling beautiful inside out!
    :)
    I am not feeling well. I am suffering from diarrhea and it has drained out all my energy. Though better today but still feeling weakness and stomachache.
    I'm not well because of my illness. It's not a flu but a kind of virus, it makes me feel tired and I have pain in my entire body. The worst part was yesterday. I hope, I need to get over this as soon as possible because I have many things to do this week.
    A lot of people seem to have colds here, which is hardly surprising given the cold wet weather.
    I have spent horrible weekend and Sunday. I am still feeling stomachache and nausea. Weather change has surprised me in the form of diarrhea and I couldn't completely recover at all besides all medication and proper rest.