Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

How are you feeling today?

Comments

• MonikMonik Posts: 992 ✭✭✭✭
    My day has been great. Today is a national holiday, so I spent the day with my niece. I did different activities, like helping my niece to do her homework, see a cartoon movie, eat too many candy and talk to her about school. She was happy same as me. I'll try to rest and recharge for tomorrow. I got a lot of work to do... what makes me happy is this week will be very short. :)
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite difficult to describe my feelings today in words. I have mixed feelings of despair and joy. :) I need to go with flow without trying to make myself happy instead. :)
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 25,311 mod
    After a couple of days staying in a village near one of the national parks in the south of the country, it's a real bore having to come back to the city. I saw a rhino and a barking deer, as well as lots of interesting birds.
    Since I started to get in shape, I have so much pain in every muscle of my body. It's hard when you stop your excersises for a while and after that, you start again. So today I'm trying to encourage myself to don't give up and reach my goal.
  • vhicathvhicath Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I'm feeling bored for a long while. I hope I can find a job soon to make me busy and productive.
    I'm enthusiastic, I going to work with a little kids, and as always is a placer to receive their energy and smiles. They make me feel happy, because I'm teaching valuables things for their lives. :)
    I am a bit nervous today because of a tomorrow's meeting with directors in education development department.
  • SunSun Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    @monik2014
    it is very nice to work with young children, because they are very positive, smiling, cheerful and honest. Тhey reflect it around them.
    Indeed it is, that's why I love it :) @Sun
    How did it go yesterday @bubbli?

I was feeling a bit stressed this morning when I started listing all the things I need to do in the next ten days, before I leave Nepal.
    @mheredge It was postponed till next week.
    I am feeling cold today due to certain twist in weather. I forgot to keep my jacket with me so currently feel restless.
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,069 mod
    I'm feeling confused. I'm not sure where I'm going, or exactly when I'm going, or what I'm doing when I get there. The story of my life really.
    @Lynne I love being surprised. Just relax and enjoy it!
    Movie time! Love it.
    I am numb today. Lots of things happening unexpectedly and I am just going with the flow. :neutral:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    What's up guys?. @Lynne where are you now ? @bubbli what happened? :o @monik2014 what was the movie you watched?

I just came home after traveling 4 hours. I'm exhausted. :(
    Hi @manoj0001 the movie is "Run all Night" action film.. ☺☺
    [quote="monik2014;46819"]Hi @manoj0001 the movie is "Run all Night" action film.. ☺☺[/quote]

:)
    I know that feeling @Lynne. Story of my life too! Too much happening and never enough time. Feeling particularly frustrated because Kathmandu seems to be experiencing some major internet issues since Friday night and everything is only working in slow motion.
    Sunday again... I will go to the church, clean my flat, I'm going to a rustic restaurant for lunch and maybe I'll see a movie. ☺
    edited March 2015
    Just stayed only one night at home. Have to get ready to travel again in the morning. Had an awesome time with my family. Specialy with my nephew who is 1 and half years old. Again tomorrow will be the most hateful day. That's only because of its MONDAY. :_(

---------------------

Just stayed one night at home, and I have to get ready to travel again in the morning. Had an awesome time with my family. Specially with my nephew who is one and a half years old. But tomorrow will be the most hateful day again, simply because it's MONDAY.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    edited March 2015
    @manoj0001 same as me! I hate Mondays, It's like, I feel tired and bored. My friends say, what happen with you? And I answer, nothing it's just the side effect of Mondays ☺,

------------------

@manoj0001 I'm the same! I hate Mondays; it's like, I feel tired and bored. My friends ask, what' the matter with you? And I answer, nothing, it's just a side effect of Mondays.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    Hahaha.. Anyone can see it from our face expressions :smile: @monik2014
    #Commuting #sleeping #listening to songs :)
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭
    Today I’m discovering this forum for the first time and I wonder how many posts people already posted here. I found some interesting quotations and I’m really content to find this site! I’m also a little bit confused because there are a lot of information and I still don’t know how the things are going on here. I’m thankful to all of you to collaborate here!
    Holy week begins and I need to make a plan for these days... ☺
    I have mixed feelings today. No idea what is going on next but my enthusiasm is getting stronger day by day.
  • SunSun Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    I am feeling with no energy, exhausted and tired. I am asking whether I am going to catch a flu.
    Its raining outside that makes me a bit lazy and sleepy too. I am not in a mood of doing any work today.
  • TinkaTinka Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭
    > @bubbli said:
    > Its raining outside that makes me a bit lazy and sleepy too. I am not in a mood of doing any work today.

Hi! Maybe you can just hang out a little bit. Have a nice day!