Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On this breezy October morn, I walk
in the swift shadows of cloud-cursing rooks,
watching the world wake on the horizon.
Leo Yankevich
All houses wherein men have lived and died
Are haunted houses. Through the open doors
The harmless phantoms on their errands glide,
With feet that make no sound upon the floors.

We meet them at the doorway, on the stair,
Along the passages they come and go,
Impalpable impressions on the air,
A sense of something moving to and fro.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

How are you feeling today?

Comments

• LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,524 mod
    I'm feeling a bit lazy today. At some point I will have to start work.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,061 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    @Lynne Same here. These days I am relaxed due to no project assignment. So I am all time available on this forum.:)

--------------------

Same here. These days I am relaxed because I have no project assignments. So, I am available on this forum all the time.
    Post edited by Lynne on
  • MonikMonik Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Hi today I'm optimistic .. I want to improve my english and I'm sure I found a good place to do that..

--------------------

Hi. Today I'm optimistic. I want to improve my English and I'm sure I have found a good place to do that..
    Post edited by Lynne on
    I am a bit under pressure today. I was given an invigilation duty and I need to finalize all the prerequisites.
  • elhattabfethielhattabfethi Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Hello,
    I am fine this Day. BBecause I haven'haven't problème in work

--------------

Hello,

I am feeling fine today, because I don't have any problems at work.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    I am a bit tired now. But I am feeling blessed in many ways.
  • BobmendezBobmendez Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    Feelings! Mood! These are hazardous things.
    Two men in different mood in the same situation may act differently because for one of them the glass is half empty but for another is half full. So, manipulating by someone is manipulating by his feelings. Soft-power!
    I know it sounds weird. I mean when I hear somebody asking me about my feelings, there is always a tiny alarm inside my mind. It says, "Be nice, smile, but don't let anybody think instead of you".
    AM I PARANOID? :#

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_paranoid_are_you_4
    I am 39% paranoid. Could be worse :)
    Bob In paranoid, it is always difficult to express true feelings. :smile:
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,214 mod
    Feeling cold today! But hopefully the forecast is correct and we will warm up later in the week.
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,524 mod
    edited March 2015
    I'm feeling let down. We were promised warmer weather today, but the temperature hasn't changed one iota. It's still too cold for the Eis Cafe @April.

Hope you are okay @mheredge.
  • seanyluvzseanyluvz Posts: 36 ✭✭
    I'm well, thanks. How are yous?
    edited March 2015
    I am feeling happy happy happy. Thank you @Lynne
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 27,501 mod
    I'm looking forward to a hot shower when I get back to Kathmandu. Cold water is fine, but the novelty has worn off and I'm ready for a few creature comforts.
    Quite strange feelings these days with mood swings. I am oscillating between happiness and sadness. This may be a transformation of both inner and outer weathers. :)
    I feel very restless now. I have to shift out of the apartment I've been staying in for the last two months and also, I suppose with only a couple of weeks left in Nepal before I start travelling, this doesn't help either.
    Things are changing gradually as per my plan. So, a bit slow but progressing towards my set objectives. I am feeling a bit calm but contemplating few things as well.
  • MonikMonik Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    I wake up optimistic about my near future. I'm not quite sure what will be my plan, but I want to change my life in some way. Going abroad, find a new place, new job, meet new people. I'm trying to improve my english by now, so I will see then. :)
    I'm feeling slightly nervous as I am going to apply for my Chinese visa.
    All the best Marianne!
    I am feeling a bit confused today as I have to either go for the volunteer work that is in far off place or attend the birthday party of my niece.:(
    Which did you choose @bubbli?

I confused the embassy having two passports. I had to give them my French one, rather than the UK passport as my Nepali visa is in the French one. But I'd heard that China doesn't like France so much and I would have preferred being a Brit in China. :-1:
    Of course birthday party because its once in a year. While I will get many chances for volunteer work in a year. :)
    Clever move Marianne. So you are playing with likes and dislikes of different countries on political ground. :)
    It can be handy sometimes @bubbli. Especially with India, as at the moment they don't like the British and charge three times the price for a visa. And there are a few French-speaking counties where I don't need a visa with a French passport but would if I used my British passport.
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Today i am feeling lonely because my son went to grandmother house for enjoying weekend...:-(
    I am feeling so tired, lots of work ahead and maid is on holidays for three days.
    Marianne visa issues are getting complicated with the passage of time. Again, geo-political issues influence the visa policies. I dont have any experience of traveling abroad but I keep an eye on visa policies because of my sister who I wish to go abroad for higher studies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Hi,This is my 1st comment on this topic.today I'm feeling exhausted as I had to work.generally we don't work during the week ends but we're assigned to do according to a shift basis routine.and we're paid double OT for the week end shifts.

Had a nap after coming to my place.and came to the forum as soon as I got up.now going to start to doing some grammar lessons in LEO network.I know I must do this if I want to learn quickly without thinking my exhaustion.

www.learnenglish.de/grammarpage.html
  • filauziofilauzio Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember hiking along the mountains in Aosta Valley once, it was in july and I was coming back a steep cut.
    It was sunny and warm. There was a song in my ears which went on ' .. I'm human and I need to be loved .. ' ; all was pleasure and thoughtlessness.
    That's exactly the mood I liked hiking the mountains with.
    glad to stop strict diet, splashed in belly flop? Don't care you're not light, here on English hop !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Today I'm really busy because it's Monday . I really hate mondays... :(