Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Football

Comments

• karuneshkarunesh Posts: 46 ✭✭
    @bubbli I agree to some extent whenever it comes to penalty all eye set on goalkeeper and the whole game turn suddenly and depends on goalkeeper whether he will lead his team to win or lose
    @april I agree April I bet at Germany before the world cup starts and almost all of my predictions for Germany was right which left me with surplus.
  • zakaria_dandouni1zakaria_dandouni1 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    @karunesh it's too late now, LOL, I have developed an obsession with basketball, I play it all the time in the school whenever I have time, and it kinda took the football's passion.
  • aprilapril Moderator Posts: 10,571 mod
    I cried for Brazil at that moment, @karunesh.
    @karunesh yes Messi and Cr are one of kind :)
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 31,599 mod
    :)
  • ganhhaovtganhhaovt Posts: 16 ✭✭
    if wrestling is traditional sport of your country so you will get excited by it
    hi everyone
    wrestling is celebrated in important occasion of country at the village of vietnam
    as lunar new year, independence day, an ancestor's death anniversary...
    there are lots of people to watch and cheer for wrestlers
    the crowd seem very excited
    but i live football mostly, i'm crazy fan of MU
    anyone here is fan of MU?
    @ganhhaovt I am fan of MC dude so it's a derby then.
    @zakaria_dandouni1 Yes they are. Although you don't play and watch but your knowledge is good.
    @karunesh_yes, a derby always brings a lot of sense, although this year it not decided to championship of this season.
    @karunesh my friends don't talk about anything but about it, and alsp facebook is filled by them . :smiley:
    @ganhhaovt yes MC is going to win the cup or if it's not then it would be chelsea...
    @zakaria_dandouni1 good zakaria :)
  • seanyluvzseanyluvz Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Hey friends, if you are in Dusseldorf and would like to play some football, please come to Espirit Arena. Let's have some good times!
  • aprilapril Moderator Posts: 10,571 mod
    You will need 22 of us at least, @seanyluvz . :)
  • seanyluvzseanyluvz Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    India was playing Nepal a couple of days ago. At half time the score was still 0-0 but India then went on to score two goals in the second half. :'(
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 6,453 mod
    @bubbli - What are you doing here?! I thought you asked for a 'foolball' (=non-football) badge?!
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Frank where am I? :P
    After getting that badge I didn't participate in any conversation. Please check the dates of my last posting. :)
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 6,453 mod
    Big brother is watching you... :) You might be the only one getting both a 'foolball' (=non-football) and an Football badge if you keep on posting here. :# Don't forget you will be overloaded with questions then...
  • Igor_LoveraIgor_Lovera Posts: 310 Inactive
    edited March 2015
    I Hello everyone.
    I'm new in this network, is it here where we talk about football?
    I am a supporter of Juventus Football Club.
    So, I'm happy because last night Juventus won against Borussia Dortmund, and now it will play the quarter-finals in UEFA Champions League.
    Are you a fun of a football club?
    Thanks and bye.
    Welcome to the Forum @Igor Lovera. I was sad for my Nepalese friends two days ago when India beat them 2:0. In the UK I used to sort of support Tottenham, but only because this team is the one that was closest to where I grew up.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Frank Who is big brother here?:) Let me talk to him and first ask few questions about badges. :) I have some reservations. :P