Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On this breezy October morn, I walk
in the swift shadows of cloud-cursing rooks,
watching the world wake on the horizon.
Leo Yankevich
All houses wherein men have lived and died
Are haunted houses. Through the open doors
The harmless phantoms on their errands glide,
With feet that make no sound upon the floors.

We meet them at the doorway, on the stair,
Along the passages they come and go,
Impalpable impressions on the air,
A sense of something moving to and fro.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Writing Letters

LynneLynne Your TeacherHomePosts: 9,519 mod
This discussion was created from comments split from: Ask Questions Here.

Comments

• MadhuMadhu Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    Hi teacher, i need your help to write a mail because i have written the wrong ID number in my Medical expense claim, please suggest weather this is correct way or not

Dear Sir,
    I write this letter for the correction of my MEDICAL SERVICE PLAN ID number, after checking my MSP ID number I noticed that the number in the MSP expense claim form is incorrect that instead of (102300 A00) it is written as (45771). so I decided to inform this to you for the correction and to avoid inconvenience.

thank you
    Madhu

-------------------------

Dear Sir,

I wish to request a correction to my MEDICAL SERVICE PLAN ID number; after checking my MSP ID number I noticed that the number in the MSP expense claim form is incorrect: it should read (102300 A00).

Could you please correct this to avoid any problems with the claim.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Madhu

!Note - if you don't know the gender of the person you are writing to, write " Dear Sir or Madam", if you know the person's name, use it.
    Post edited by Lynne on
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 27,462 mod
    'Yours sincerely' if you know their name or 'Yours faithfully' when you don't are usually used at the end of formal letters @Madhu, before you state your name. I would include my surname too, if it's something official like this.
  • MadhuMadhu Posts: 2
    Thank you very much, teacher, because it was very important to me. See you later
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 27,462 mod
    No problem @Madhu‌. Welcome to the Forum.
This discussion has been closed.