Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beautiful December

Now, when the garden awaits the return of spring
Now, when the silence is deep and blue
Now, when the winter has cast her spell again
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Here, where the snow is as soft as a woolly lamb
Here, where the nightfall is deep and blue,
Here, where the stars are so bright, you reach for them
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Child, may you sleep in gentle peace tonight
Dream of songs that rise on silken wings!
When you wake, enchanted by the snowspun light
Sing the songs that came to you in dreams,
Your beautiful December dreams
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 23

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,239 mod
edited July 2014 in Take 3 Words
pasta
metal detector
toothpick

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,239 mod
    The inventor was ecstatic as the metal detector found the toothpick in his bowl of pasta!
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,481 mod
    As the toothpick was made of metal, the metal detector picked it up easily in the bowl of pasta where it was hiding.
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,639 mod
    The metal detector went off as he removed the pasta from between his teeth with a toothpick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    While the metal detector at security scanner went berserk, pasta between my teeth was the only thing i was searching for with a toothpick!
    I think pasta is one food where you don't need a toothpick, nor will a metal detector be affected if you go through with pasta stuck in your teeth.
    Well Pasta can be well served with onions which loves your teeth, and metal detector at the security scanner was detecting some other thing, while i was busy searching for something else, this is what i thought would be easily consumed by everyone! :wink:
    But @guptakaran93‌, did you forget to pack your toothpick, in your excitement of walking through the metal detector while finishing your pasta and onions? (I prefer my pasta with tomato sauce and cheese).
  • komikomi Posts: 421 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    While passing metal detector I was remembering toothpick-like pasta I eat last night.
    :s

-------------------

While passing by the metal detector I remembered the toothpick-like pasta I ate last night.
    Post edited by Lynne on
  • SLBSLB Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to help the giant with the pasta stuck between his teeth. The closest thing to a toothpick I found was a metal detector, but it worked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    In the storehouse, he walked slowly with a tootpick in his mouth while he was looking for something by a metal detector through pasta packages.

---------------------------

He walked slowly through the storehouse looking for something with a toothpick in his mouth, while using a metal detector on the pasta packages.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    Scanning the packages of pasta with his metal detector, he found a metal toothpick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The toothpick was found in a bowl of pasta by using metal detector.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80 ✭✭
    I'll succeed in it sooner or later, @Lynne. Thanks.
    To be honest, I think the only thing pasta, metal detectors and a toothpick have in common is that they are all nouns.
    edited July 2014
    I used a toothpick to help eat my pasta picking it up while i read the news about the metal detector malfunctioning!

-------------

I used a toothpick to help me eat my pasta, picking it up while I read the news about the metal detector malfunctioning!
    Post edited by Lynne on
    I still don't think a toothpick is necessary after eating pasta, but a metal detector is certainly very necessary to help with security at airports and other places of sensitivity.
This discussion has been closed.